Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add solo2-cli to manage "solokeys"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 22:29:00 +0000

Hello Guix team, this is my first code contribution in a libre software 
project so I would have a lot of mistakes despite I read the 
documentation, if I make so many mistakes I am so sorry but many of the 
stuffs from documentation are too advance for me.

I bought a couple of solokeys and I packaged the cli tool 
https://github.com/solokeys/solo2-cli.

I hope this contribution will be accepted.

Jrballesteros05 (2):
   added solo2-cli software to manage solokeys
   gnu: contributing: solo2 library and CLI

  gnu/packages/crates-graphics.scm |  20 +
  gnu/packages/crates-io.scm       | 933 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  gnu/packages/security-token.scm  |  79 +++
  3 files changed, 1032 insertions(+)

base-commit: 42be8fa560a7554ac35801b46c3a0a007fd742ce
-- 
2.41.0