Subject: bug#67308: Build ffmpeg.i686-linux on master is broken.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 14:24:36 -0500

Hello,

[email-masked] (Cuirass) writes:

> <p>The build <b>ffmpeg.i686-linux</b> for specification <b>master</b> is broken. You can find the detailed information about this build <a
> href="https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2602938/details">here</a>.</p>
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2602938/details

It seems the latest ffmpeg 3.4.13 has a flaky (?) test:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
TEST    filter-removegrain-mode-13
--- ./tests/ref/lavf/fits	2023-06-12 09:31:58.000000000 +0000
+++ tests/data/fate/lavf-fits	2023-11-14 11:46:10.890718571 +0000
@@ -1,9 +1,9 @@
 ed9fd697d0d782df6201f6a2db184552 *./tests/data/lavf/graylavf.fits
 5328000 ./tests/data/lavf/graylavf.fits
-./tests/data/lavf/graylavf.fits CRC=0xbacf446c
+./tests/data/lavf/graylavf.fits CRC=0xeb450e41
 48e6caf6a59e32f9a8a39979c9183a7f *./tests/data/lavf/gray16belavf.fits
 10368000 ./tests/data/lavf/gray16belavf.fits
-./tests/data/lavf/gray16belavf.fits CRC=0xae2b58d4
+./tests/data/lavf/gray16belavf.fits CRC=0xcc6d0df7
 be2f7112fd193c9a909304c81e662769 *./tests/data/lavf/gbrplavf.fits
 15408000 ./tests/data/lavf/gbrplavf.fits
 ./tests/data/lavf/gbrplavf.fits CRC=0x04ed3828
Test lavf-fits failed. Look at tests/data/fate/lavf-fits.err for details.
make: *** [tests/Makefile:225: fate-lavf-fits] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
TEST    filter-removegrain-mode-14
TEST    filter-removegrain-mode-15
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim