Subject: Re: [bug#67270] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-color-identifiers-mode.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 15:50:19 +0100

Hi Rostislav,

Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-color-identifiers-mode): New variable.
>
> Change-Id: I1243d468f0ebb39715438fb814d0691dac785515

Finally applied with the change below, thanks!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index d0055316e3..a1957d9d81 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -11415,8 +11415,8 @@ (define-public emacs-color-identifiers-mode
       (home-page "https://github.com/ankurdave/color-identifiers-mode")
       (synopsis "Minor mode for coloring identifiers based on their names")
       (description
-       "Emacs minor mode to highlight each source code identifier uniquely
- based on its name.")
+       "This package provides an Emacs minor mode to highlight each source
+code identifier uniquely based on its name.")
       (license license:gpl3+))))
 
 (define-public emacs-poet-theme