Subject: [PATCH emacs-team v11 0/7] You thought it was term/internal.el, but it was me, Dio!

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:04:23 +0100

After a week of debugging the internals of how Emacs compiles, loads,
and dumps (!) its .eln-files, I finally came up with the perfectly
cursed mix that enables us to actually load *and* graft our natively
compiled packages with ease.

In unrelated news, I feel like I should wear a witch hat for faster
development cycles.

Liliana Marie Prikler (7):
  gnu: emacs: Build trampolines.
  gnu: emacs: Don't hash file names in native compilation.
  gnu: emacs: Check integrity of native-compiled files.
  gnu: emacs: Disable jit compilation.
  build-system: emacs: Compute relative file names.
  gnu: emacs-org: Fix native builds.
  gnu: emacs-magit: Fix native builds.

 Makefile.am                                   |   1 +
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +
 .../aux-files/emacs/comp-integrity.el         | 126 +++++++
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm                    |  10 +-
 gnu/packages/emacs.scm                        |  20 +-
 .../emacs-disable-jit-compilation.patch       |  19 +
 .../emacs-native-comp-fix-filenames.patch     | 338 ++++++++++++++++++
 guix/build/emacs-utils.scm                    |   4 +-
 8 files changed, 516 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/emacs/comp-integrity.el
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-disable-jit-compilation.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-native-comp-fix-filenames.patch

base-commit: aae61f54ff6acf5cc0e0355dc85babf29f625660
-- 
2.41.0