Subject: [bug#67260] [PATCH emacs-team 0/2] Think ahead when compiling

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 14:42:06 +0100

Hi Guix,

this series (hopefully) makes it so that everything we need to be natively
compiled in Emacs a) is natively compiled, and b) is found in the right
location.  Please check that you no longer get gratuitous writes to your
local eln-cache when trying this out.

Cheers

Fixes: emacs-build-system … mismatching hashes <https://bugs.gnu.org/66864>

Liliana Marie Prikler (2):
  gnu: emacs: Build trampolines.
  gnu: emacs: Don't hash file names in native compilation.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/emacs.scm                        |  6 +-
 .../emacs-native-comp-fix-filenames.patch     | 93 +++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 99 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-native-comp-fix-filenames.patch

base-commit: 60c97924e9519361494aaf0686e28eb831a42315
-- 
2.41.0