Subject: Re: [bug#67216] [PATCH v2] gnu: racket: Update to 8.11.1.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 15:42:50 +0100

Hi Philip,

Philip McGrath <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.10-rktboot.patch: Delete file.
> * gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.11-layered-docs.patch: New file.
> * gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Update accordingly.
> * gnu/packages/racket/scm (%racket-origin)[patches]: Likewise.
> (%racket-version): Update to 8.11.1.
> (%zuo-version): Update to 1.7.
> (racket)[inputs]<deinprogramm, draw, drracket, games, gui, htdp>
> <parser-tools, plot, rackunit, redex, scribble, slideshow, typed-racket>
> <srfi, string-constants, syntax-color, web-server, xrepl>: Update hashes.
> <quickscript>: Likewise, and add snippet.
> * gnu/packages/chez.scm (chez-scheme-for-racket): Update to
> 9.9.9-pre-release.18.

qa.guix wasn’t able to build it (yet) but I checked locally on
x86_64-linux that everything was fine for me as well and committed it.

Thank you!

Ludo’.