Subject: bug#67179: Found bug

From: Nigel Sequeira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 18:36:14 +0100

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to bd0f217 (3,062 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git bd0f217
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/zqj2mhdj273j8y76yfhi1fsg4m707zpv-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/73y1vwscr2cmi0cvcglhnd54w783r2cv-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/5ri3agh6v637p6iv0xm2mm4fips1ia10-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/sg3srak2xh9ap825dsz0r7gdn331ksm4-guile-3.0.9-debug
...
 guile-3.0.9-debug  6.8MiB                                703KiB/s 00:10
[##################] 100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/10229wshbcfh7kgl4b2y4zjr5wgpv8lr-bash-minimal-5.1.16-doc
...
 bash-minimal-5.1.16-doc  300KiB                        623.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/7x675bx0kd6cymyvhvgwhakv7vzz9wmp-bash-minimal-5.1.16-doc
...
 bash-minimal-5.1.16-doc  300KiB                        831.3MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rln3p3ds89wv3cww1jimcvhd2kg7qsvw-bash-static-5.1.16
...
 bash-static-5.1.16  701KiB                               1.1MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/zh4x65snfis7svs6906gj1z8i7dx2j3m-binutils-2.38
...
 binutils-2.38  5.1MiB                                    1.6MiB/s 00:03
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fxaxa7m7imlw1mar4gydd280c1a43rcp-bzip2-1.0.8-static
...
 bzip2-1.0.8-static  27KiB                               20.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/gs7i794b6hz2wnm50k20vzx5k9k8xifn-bzip2-1.0.8-static
...
 bzip2-1.0.8-static  27KiB                               19.8MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/zmcf5kpqiighkbh7wslf91qdjwj06yr1-diffutils-3.8
...
 diffutils-3.8  307KiB                                  211.9MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/gl1bvcp9prxc03yh3sh487w0cm1v2yf1-ed-1.18
...
 ed-1.18  51KiB                                            86KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/gr0sy0m1mv36qv54idm6cn10l3mngshq-file-5.44
...
 file-5.44  327KiB                                        457KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/c8jyph2lxw0m9na34fg8h70n4nnnz7is-findutils-4.9.0
...
 findutils-4.9.0  430KiB                                  498KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/lgyck285bsxzwrnh3x5ix5dwzd3n3wga-glibc-2.35
...
 glibc-2.35  8.5MiB                                       1.6MiB/s 00:05
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/l0yryi5jsa1grnvw01c9nkz9c81cv224-glibc-2.35-static
...
 glibc-2.35-static  1.4MiB                                2.1MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/v62fv0bw8fa7x7rnllgl0fvn4fhr9xvq-glibc-2.35-static
...
 glibc-2.35-static  1.4MiB                                1.4MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/y5hy0310mqbdzrgxxdw0xpngsw6hj2vw-gcc-toolchain-11.3.0-static
...
 gcc-toolchain-11.3.0-static  208B                          351B/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/0lzva77yj6hddmhasia65krknyi8kxsg-glibc-2.35-debug
...
 glibc-2.35-debug  19.3MiB                                1.5MiB/s 00:13
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/qg5cxb869i42jn7x2dm6k5l41ikkz21w-glibc-2.35-debug
...
 glibc-2.35-debug  19.3MiB                                1.6MiB/s 00:12
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/vfrminxqpl68qc126n5ixr92a6h0ykbx-gcc-toolchain-11.3.0-debug
...
 gcc-toolchain-11.3.0-debug  205B                             3B/s 01:06
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/qgv551jwmaals4dz42dm799v98zrx2ri-gnutls-3.8.1
...
 gnutls-3.8.1  1.6MiB                                    1019KiB/s 00:02
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/n63clvxqqhlqcwxqz8jmhm3s3mq30gnh-gnutls-3.8.1-doc
...
 gnutls-3.8.1-doc  1.1MiB                                 2.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/k4a8jczfaqzvsgwmzw0j2cvjn20cfdiv-gnutls-3.8.1-debug
...
 gnutls-3.8.1-debug  3.5MiB                               2.2MiB/s 00:02
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/na1dpbbcxjaa3n8wkwrfpch476f90hlf-ld-wrapper-0
...
 ld-wrapper-0  13KiB                                       34KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/hf00yhc42r93sfbpvcpxrl9i0flgk0rq-libgc-8.2.2-debug
...
 libgc-8.2.2-debug  241KiB                                470KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/g7bsif9i2p5q4jzqmwwqj031mq9vabib-libsigsegv-2.14
...
 libsigsegv-2.14  17KiB                                    43KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/6x16x1030b7b4v9vz2fbr3v0fc5gni8g-libunistring-1.0-static
...
 libunistring-1.0-static  406KiB                          742KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/hc05d76f1j3iz3v2bs5jz4fpljl1r4dj-gawk-5.2.1
...
 gawk-5.2.1  1.1MiB                                       1.4MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/h0psmmlgczv2lpspz058p3gsnw96xxz6-libx11-1.8.7
...
 libx11-1.8.7  671KiB                                     894KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/69hzzhx5sbl49i4z94jfh7qqsqwad8rd-libx11-1.8.7-doc
...
 libx11-1.8.7-doc  1.1MiB                                 2.3MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/g9cpfynzy3ryv9jprgvwf3g2mnd5p11q-libxml2-2.9.14
...
 libxml2-2.9.14  619KiB                                   980KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/5iklcps70c0sfkxvlrhg8jhf3q4h18bj-linux-libre-headers-5.15.49
...
 linux-libre-headers-5.15.49  1.1MiB                      1.8MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/5d0fgnmh63yx98s1kfp57rc2x05xqk1d-gettext-minimal-0.21
...
 gettext-minimal-0.21  2.0MiB                             2.8MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/wj7casda7rb55rvqjnpm0bm7a2zm6618-make-4.3
...
 make-4.3  449KiB                                         651KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/z2xxwwxswdd4b8c8iwmxhqnqbp5nwz09-gettext-minimal-0.21-doc
...
 gettext-minimal-0.21-doc  481KiB                         762KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/prblpx79d6gqfpxva45qfxz598hdvgzr-make-4.3-debug
...
 make-4.3-debug  267KiB                                   455KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/210yfax18r2g2inxrml9435ikhfcca6m-patch-2.7.6
...
 patch-2.7.6  100KiB                                      183KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/xxcfsimvxz7z4dj593gnqbkzc6picwzq-sed-4.8
...
 sed-4.8  224KiB                                          498KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/c1ybp5qjy7d6pny4xj9j08szszv6hmqf-xz-5.2.8-static
...
 xz-5.2.8-static  96KiB                                   231KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/l0ygxd1ka2g8xdm2ghjjbh69yr0xbl4j-xz-5.2.8-static
...
 xz-5.2.8-static  96KiB                                   241KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/gqld7hz5vm4g904g7nc77z7wzvdrrwyb-zlib-1.2.13
...
 zlib-1.2.13  79KiB                                      95.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/5lqhcv91ijy82p92ac6g5xw48l0lwwz4-gcc-11.3.0
...
 gcc-11.3.0  25.7MiB                                      1.6MiB/s 00:16
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fzsz6gk7g5spr7j5jx5zh6rysd5r0n64-gcc-toolchain-11.3.0
...
 gcc-toolchain-11.3.0  5KiB                                 2KiB/s 00:03
[##################] 100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/0kzjzrgsn7k1clc6mxk5ndfmsikwm7wz-c-ares-1.18.1
...
 c-ares-1.18.1  128KiB                                    331KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/89gms9dbn5s52wd5d07yhyyhjkynljz6-jansson-2.14
...
 jansson-2.14  27KiB                                       43KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/wg716bmhd47nxnspc8m0lnmhc1an12n5-jemalloc-5.3.0
...
 jemalloc-5.3.0  454KiB                                   1.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9hy10ihnlbhy73qzrd9fapbqiw33kysb-libev-4.33
...
 libev-4.33  118KiB                                     197.3MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/d7mbw8ga6nxg7bxcxsfhfh6fraj6i3bz-libffi-3.4.4-debug
...
 libffi-3.4.4-debug  15KiB                               29.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/kimb54icxfxyi51v5vnr6x3pcf1km6q7-nghttp2-1.57.0-lib
...
 nghttp2-1.57.0-lib  93KiB                                152KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/8fv8dla2nswjihi48vrwz17wy90kc5jc-nghttp2-1.57.0
...
 nghttp2-1.57.0  530KiB                                   341KiB/s 00:02
[##################] 100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/f6bv5iir28hpywdzb54ywpdyy1kmpnqb-curl-8.4.0a-doc
...
 curl-8.4.0a-doc  695KiB                                 1.40GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/n0xrvryfjg2yciifxb2c0ac5rx9wy0xi-nghttp2-1.49.0-lib
...
 nghttp2-1.49.0-lib  91KiB                              107.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/cqh5alb1vsfmi17iz0i2f1fwmp6hc3i5-curl-8.4.0a
...
 curl-8.4.0a  437KiB                                      133KiB/s 00:03
[##################] 100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/0ri3l13izr1wdgfs4a3ai0gzzsg47q96-guix-daemon-1.4.0-14.a60ff46
...
 guix-daemon-1.4.0-14.a60ff46  258KiB                   354.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/b727ryyfiz1cfdywjp8s1wmxd6lzsz8p-curl-7.85.0
...
 curl-7.85.0  389KiB                                    479.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/xkwz1xfizjj6b5lc49fnw2nnvdhvwkf1-libice-1.0.10
...
 libice-1.0.10  71KiB                                    52.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/y3vdq2pdkljrw63xxnc2vb6lz07ycar6-git-minimal-2.41.0
...
 git-minimal-2.41.0  4.6MiB                               1.9MiB/s 00:02
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/zr3gs4a48q4kvy3s1r32cznhx3p74gn4-libsm-1.2.3
...
 libsm-1.2.3  41KiB                                       112KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/z8kgahaarjpl0b1nzpqmzyrm4bbmnxw3-libxext-1.3.4
...
 libxext-1.3.4  32KiB                                    18.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/r0dnj1jgb8xydq08cnyqylyrgfjbvfwm-libxt-1.2.1
...
 libxt-1.2.1  181KiB                                    114.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/jam7gngkajprmhk4ydik2qaiq8330cxj-libxpm-3.5.17
...
 libxpm-3.5.17  67KiB                                    42.9MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/c4m7z4mcxvl18ab3a0hxa0kfqmjsdwkw-openssl-1.1.1u-doc
...
 openssl-1.1.1u-doc  2.2MiB                               1.1MiB/s 00:02
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9b5vjh99fqfm6gzkm73bvl1bk95kc0kr-openssl-1.1.1u
...
 openssl-1.1.1u  1.7MiB                                   2.5MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/r25z3b658x3dwzz9ckyvhg8f0a1h6np9-openssl-1.1.1u-static
...
 openssl-1.1.1u-static  1.3MiB                            208KiB/s 00:07
[##################] 100.0%

substitute: guix substitute: warning: ci.guix.gnu.org: connection failed:
Connection timed out
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
\Backtrace:
          18 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/wi0jlppja4hibrn2xn4x9s8rzxijaxy6-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 17 (_ _)
    159:9 16 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 15 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2168:24 13 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f2884c069b0> _
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   1996:8 12 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22 11 (_ _)
   1180:2 10 (_ _)
   1046:2  9 (_ _)
    892:4  8 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2053:12  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f2884c069b0>)
  1405:13  6 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f2884c069b0>
#<procedure 7f288449e450 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1405:13  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f2884c069b0>
#<procedure 7f2872c4fc20 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1405:13  4 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f2884c069b0>
#<procedure 7f2873839700 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1405:13  3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f2884c069b0>
#<procedure 7f287472a460 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1405:13  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f2884c069b0>
#<procedure 7f2880dd3c20 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1401:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f2884c069b0>
#<procedure 7f287c02a5c0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1417:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f2884c069b0> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1417:15: ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "some substitutes for the outputs of derivation
`/gnu/store/v6qxbqykmsv18218inrbl8ln13nh2yav-module-import-compiled.drv'
failed (usually happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to
build derivation from source "
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/wi0jlppja4hibrn2xn4x9s8rzxijaxy6-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"bd0f2173210416e86281c1de8789e7cdab66dd57"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.2.0"; pull-version: 1).