Subject: Re: bug#67179: Found bug

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 10:34:28 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 at 09:01, Simon Tournier <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Could you provide more information about what you did?

[...]

> Have tried to use the option ’--fallback’ as reported by the error
> message?
>
> Well, could you provide more details about the context where you hit
> this error?

Without more information – tagged as moreinfo since a long time :-) –
closing

    https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/67179

Moreover, an issue with “guix pull” is well known, see [1].

Cheers,
simon

1: toward a plan? (was Re: Reducing "You found a bug" reports)
Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Tue, 10 Sep 2024 16:51:09 +0200
id:[email-masked]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2024-09
https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]