Subject: bug#67174: 30.0.50; [PATCH] What about a vectorized Gnus mode-line logo?

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 10:01:17 +0100

Visuwesh <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> The logo looks really clean but unfortunately it is not the same blue
> anymore.  Is this something we should care about?  Personally, I liked
> the nice blue colour of the Gnus logo in the mode-line: a hint of colour
> in the otherwise monochrome mode-line.

Hi,

I think that this blue was working with light themes (BTW this is what I
use most of the time) but not so much with dark themes.  Hence, I did
not set the foreground color in the SVG for it to have the default
foreground color.

I think that if we should do something about it the best would be to
define a new face for it (or better, maybe use an already existing one…
but which one?)

Best regards,
-- 
Manuel Giraud