Subject: bug#6715: 24.0.50; [PATCH] Cygwin build should use pre-crt0.c

From: Ken Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:48:42 -0400

On 7/24/2010 8:22 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 7/24/2010 1:13 AM, Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
>> BTW, it would be good if you could look at configure.in and see if the
>> line:
>>
>>     cygwin) LINKER="\$(CC)" ;;
>>
>> [Just trying to remove special cases from the build system to simplify it...]
>
> There's no need for cygwin to be a special case here.  Fixing this also
> makes the cygwin case irrelevant in the code that sets LIB_GCC a little
> further down in configure.in.  Please apply the attached patch.

Never mind.  I was just given access to the repository, and I applied 
the patch myself.  I didn't regenerate configure.  I wasn't sure if I 
should do that or not.

Since this is my first commit, I would appreciate it if one of the 
experienced people would check that I did it right.

Thanks.

Ken