Subject: Re: bug#67137: Fedora Bugzilla and Issue 2249379

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 15:48:59 +0200

tags 67137 moreinfo
thanks

> From: Jeffrey Walton <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 15:46:49 -0500
> 
> Hi Everyone,
> 
> This just landed in Fedora's Bugzilla:
> <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2249379>.

I don't see what we can do with that issue, given the information
provided there.  The description seems to tell that site-init files
cause this, since "emacs -Q" doesn't have the problem whereas removing
~/.emacs and ~/.emacs.d, then starting Emacs without the -Q option
still has the problem.

So I don't think this has anything to do with the upstream Emacs.  I
suggest to take a good look at the Fedora's site-init files and their
customizations.

Thanks.