Subject: [bug#67131] [PATCH v1 1/7] gnu: Add python-neteria.

From: Adam Faiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:03:58 +0800

>From c3534b088236ae688d64aa91046c24774ac259a6 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-ID: <c[email-masked]>
From: AwesomeAdam54321 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 16:16:40 +0800
Subject: [PATCH v1 1/7] gnu: Add python-neteria.

* gnu/packages/game-development.scm (python-neteria): New variable.
---
 gnu/packages/game-development.scm | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 19 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/game-development.scm b/gnu/packages/game-development.scm
index bc318dec52..f6e3a02dea 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/game-development.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/game-development.scm
@@ -488,6 +488,25 @@ (define-public python-nbt
 and it's container the RegionFile.")
     (license license:expat)))
 
+(define-public python-neteria
+  (package
+    (name "python-neteria")
+    (version "1.0.2")
+    (source
+     (origin
+       (method url-fetch)
+       (uri (pypi-uri "neteria" version))
+       (sha256
+        (base32 "1azlix80a6vns2i3z0bdbqk32kx8s2gjh2nvshab235fd9h85yv7"))))
+    (build-system python-build-system)
+    (propagated-inputs
+     (list python-rsa))
+    (home-page "https://pypi.org/project/neteria/")
+    (synopsis "Simple game networking library")
+    (description
+     "This package is a game networking framework for Python.")
+    (license license:gpl3+)))
+
 (define-public python-sge
   (package
     (name "python-sge")

base-commit: 77386bdbfe6b0c649c05ab37f08051d1ab3e5074
prerequisite-patch-id: cda2ec73586d6ef39faed4e308dea626c809589a
prerequisite-patch-id: 2d22b04ed0bc0cc6c85c808b61d49a33bcaaa09a
prerequisite-patch-id: b9fa13611fb11dc7fe3795cad75c8f493472bfa4
prerequisite-patch-id: e851db072fad08b507e4568e5cc5e978ec37e488
prerequisite-patch-id: 69f19053d3985e098bb6d699cdfa05218138074b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fbe5d4c1fd9af1303e5172d9c0a91d02d8b90e7
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ef7533cf54ffe315b9c4528009da4e91acb49f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 1bc01cc50326348aeabda41775163a97be17eeba
prerequisite-patch-id: d4c7c0c9ae9d805cb55bd44b3ac49d7ef2d7ea87
prerequisite-patch-id: d8efacb63f67f23ea485ce455cde9eb0d1500fa8
prerequisite-patch-id: 94c3f9d52e643f01a2a9af0796f31b76e6203b3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 325387e07982e0acb0b553ea6d711cdfcc818b99
prerequisite-patch-id: ab198aa8e899340a33ebfe3351cb8a1ae0b6d3e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e87a8a70d7beca06722039138d8ed269e9f9c06
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f235a69b487e800df821edd5e3de7a583fc10b5
prerequisite-patch-id: eb82e91f919bb590df8f7594c1eeda49cc486aee
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ae318efb71263e4729f416941de12b602f65657
prerequisite-patch-id: cead32b303c0940848ea1c674010a9cf9deaa99b
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f3caa118dd334fbff161d7707f2c25d3b90761f
prerequisite-patch-id: 6594f2a0c777c23a41961e46a5631e7f919100b9
prerequisite-patch-id: c027e2daf0d3f02a500ac4acbccdfc5afbecc94c
prerequisite-patch-id: 76c5301e062ffb74e1984035dff3fc84b5a7c60f
prerequisite-patch-id: 024e60bc158285e0138d9d75f1559fdc6060ed41
prerequisite-patch-id: 68830157b938b6bec5ab1e8b84da7785f9ddfe18
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a2c22c593d4e8639b875bad5117c517d21d3d38
prerequisite-patch-id: b193520276af5548016e5ecf09458c2ceae819fe
prerequisite-patch-id: aabcbe7c88dba7324ef788e839a512fa70555770
prerequisite-patch-id: 8db19350da80b519507190b7d78e5bd08b12f36f
prerequisite-patch-id: 27503579f8bdfadb95847b8dd5bf3732f5149cfb
prerequisite-patch-id: ebaa3179543385a847dc65334cff8ddd1b46da3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 14e768a59ec3b0783918879f1160115f3f489140
prerequisite-patch-id: 15edcd72b565f696ed813c3c225d8220056445dc
prerequisite-patch-id: c805af9b720aa71defb952e9cedb035818f0e58b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b44ed514b15414d8f326043d4d4d616c946a30f
prerequisite-patch-id: d796918632b60f4148b771ab8ee1b525674ec214
prerequisite-patch-id: 99cf3a7034251c7b37a9f4ba645ce2b85e86dc3b
prerequisite-patch-id: fe15935e0161b121b613dfd5cabd4483d2410b3f
prerequisite-patch-id: bdedcae94978bb7a7829c1d287caa2ce0d4ace5d
prerequisite-patch-id: 059809b461b184e0e37b93ee25ea2d1d1b40ac79
prerequisite-patch-id: c9444b6bb6b629a5c2c0af9ca41a32fc2011d0ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 0721804abd4a8abbdb2e16f5199de865f9d0c203
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b8ed9a6b236ae0fca1e4f160b8828a4fe7a26bf
prerequisite-patch-id: c3590f35cd5c26409fadf1bb6458d4c2c234148e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ea84ba795bdf46a6b3a15ee5775f1ef737c3d50
prerequisite-patch-id: 50f6d18de83380ff58ac60bdadea8c579828d422
prerequisite-patch-id: 110e6dd16e018ed6cea7df2783057a2e3b178c12
prerequisite-patch-id: bbbdd977522935e6d9aa555b3ed14d888bf73dff
prerequisite-patch-id: 677d15ee757177d8bd34b6c3d480a4e2396c9f46
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b38ad9a7bb938e87033f49916b69e78a852d8f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d771bf7e9261fbc302dd115bd6386d49ea895ef
prerequisite-patch-id: c4ac9041f89b9d475212a24b0340541a91b0f85a
prerequisite-patch-id: 22248683740856c5ed7f3f6ace18d2df75ea0a7c
prerequisite-patch-id: 96550ceba55ca7c10ff62437c6ff36cf3cdd20d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 939cdc126f062ba1dda1b58482723c69aeaecc72
prerequisite-patch-id: 157cede08043e7d263d1eef01a71e83bfaca5cf0
prerequisite-patch-id: c465af0a4e23f343178c23a540884bc635b80e35
prerequisite-patch-id: fc5e2464f5f2f42411429f775ee0bd10dd59ec08
prerequisite-patch-id: 59c45858c8e8e52fa29c7ee948ed695137de2b5c
prerequisite-patch-id: dda1c6fb5c655e6f67602ef9d30c1a0ffd7e534f
prerequisite-patch-id: 298bc76cece3c71b0d8be968b62ce50208014de5
prerequisite-patch-id: 72d733289aab13119b1ab11c037416abbd4db3a1
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d98ba85d75ba48f7f37cee9beb97eef17f5e636
prerequisite-patch-id: d97e61cd8d47d445bc0414bad3afdf873c93d3c2
prerequisite-patch-id: 3452cb340a250524d77d833c094a0c28d1d67bff
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c59c6ec270ef6e74aadbacd38524fa3cd34f274
prerequisite-patch-id: b2efccb3578a6601234a9b483393a472de9921ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 776787b2bc2b36563cbbeb14a6e684adf0c8b3ed
prerequisite-patch-id: d3b8fcf888673a9dc1639d049659e2d48295df7a
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d3dd5d76b10e586824b9b3fdb2f603145ffe551
prerequisite-patch-id: 532f107492bc59a7679164a31e43957d5c863199
-- 
2.41.0