Subject: [PATCH 01/36] gnu: rust-cpufeatures-0.2: Update to 0.2.11.

From: VÖRÖSKŐI András <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:35:09 +0100

* gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-cpufeatures-0.2): Update to 0.2.11.

Change-Id: I628535e34bb2c05cefafc6993683318875bb9117
---
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm | 8 ++++++--
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
index d42ff60a20..119a59d24f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
@@ -16273,14 +16273,18 @@ (define-public rust-cpp-demangle-0.3
 (define-public rust-cpufeatures-0.2
   (package
     (name "rust-cpufeatures")
-    (version "0.2.1")
+    (version "0.2.11")
     (source
      (origin
        (method url-fetch)
        (uri (crate-uri "cpufeatures" version))
        (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
+       (snippet
+        #~(begin
+            (use-modules (guix build utils))
+            (substitute* "Cargo.toml" (("0.2.149") "^0.2.148"))))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "0sgllzsvs8hinylaiigmd9c908gd8wclxnqz8dinpxbdyql981cm"))))
+        (base32 "1l0gzsyy576n017g9bf0vkv5hhg9cpz1h1libxyfdlzcgbh0yhnf"))))
     (build-system cargo-build-system)
     (arguments `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2))))
     (home-page "https://github.com/RustCrypto/utils")

base-commit: 42bec70a91d2205371c96287bcf565dcc5f5dd74
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a4b03028b7caefac9db481651f876149f779b3e
prerequisite-patch-id: ec22a6f580d893c77ba72eb6f6434d194241d04a
prerequisite-patch-id: be5044bcb97f400d06f45e29a5b6471d65757646
prerequisite-patch-id: cad7e4a74f5937d6b23a491ac4253d017222ad0f
prerequisite-patch-id: 16f300f8978be877492abb3f31c2cc569c16a6d1
prerequisite-patch-id: 4542b7b62792ad8792c3fc6d27f128b225defbd3
prerequisite-patch-id: 65c52ee7a8fd1ad317f5eebd32f5e10e9bf84995
prerequisite-patch-id: ffb668de109726444a0f58ecb8bb2a7f18956f2d
prerequisite-patch-id: 22d4a5be6279d3260c64fc844e2a2896b2d47753
prerequisite-patch-id: 43b7202bd62a4488685baa7436d94a6b1aecbb0e
prerequisite-patch-id: 25f8e31050d1c193d2d6b342aa2ffac7bc18f535
prerequisite-patch-id: 611ac87947da470dde66c27568551ffe8b6a4e22
prerequisite-patch-id: 079e547893a7fc10cd12c19e76c64131913248df
prerequisite-patch-id: 22d6e5f52433c4ba343aee7424ac15df02d02ac6
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d2ef2f39bfd92e76e8c4e479411de4ddddd9c0c
prerequisite-patch-id: 88ba53f5d9a48388f988c9a8ea23f3e569ce0c61
prerequisite-patch-id: c9c9f7e92ae2a3c26d0b3cab525921c690586979
-- 
2.41.0