Subject: [bug#67072] [PATCH v2 0/4] Helping diagnose substitute setup issues

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 15:15:41 +0100

Hi,

Changes since v1:

  • Gracefully handle unreadable /etc/guix/acl file in ‘guix weather’;

  • Simplify ‘guix weather’ warning message when the daemon does not
    support the ‘substitute-urls’ RPC.

Lemme know what you think!

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (4):
  daemon: Implement ‘substitute-urls’ RPC.
  challenge: Use the same substitute URLs as guix-daemon.
  weather: Use the same substitute URLs as guix-daemon.
  weather: Report unauthorized substitute servers.

 doc/guix.texi                   | 26 ++++++++++++--
 guix/scripts/challenge.scm      | 11 ++++--
 guix/scripts/weather.scm        | 61 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 guix/store.scm                  | 18 ++++++++--
 nix/libstore/worker-protocol.hh |  5 +--
 nix/nix-daemon/nix-daemon.cc    | 17 +++++++++
 tests/store.scm                 | 25 ++++++++++++--
 7 files changed, 147 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

base-commit: 6e2dd51df5f3f51e9056dd4f2e1b036195ab3caa
-- 
2.41.0