Subject: [bug#67072] [PATCH 0/4] Helping diagnose substitute setup issues

From: Emmanuel Agullo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 11:11:57 +0100 (CET)

Hello Ludo, hello Simon, hello Guix,

First of all thank you Ludo for the patch.

Indeed, it would be great one can check the substitutes are set up
as expected.

>> First ‘guix weather’ and ‘guix
>> challenge’ now default to the same substitute URLs as guix-daemon
>> (this was not the case until now because there was no way to get
>> that information from the daemon).

This is excellent. I was not aware of the difference.

>>  Second ‘guix weather’ reports about unauthorized servers

I guess it should help a lot!

>> If not I’d like to push it soon.

As best as I can read, green light for me. I'll be pleased to test
it once pushed.

Thanks again!

Best,

Manu