Subject: bug#67041: [cuirass] cuirass-web crash

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 08:59:36 -0500

Hi,

Today ci.guix.gnu.org was showing a 504 Gateway Time-out error.  Looking
at /var/log/cuirass-web.log on berlin, there's this backtrace:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
2023-11-10 13:11:30 Uncaught exception in task:
2023-11-10 13:11:30 GET /build/18305/details
2023-11-10 13:11:30 In fibers.scm:
2023-11-10 13:11:30     172:8  4 (_)
2023-11-10 13:11:30 In web/server/fiberized.scm:
2023-11-10 13:11:30    187:12  3 (socket-loop #<input-output: socket 44> #<<channel> get?>)
2023-11-10 13:11:30 In ice-9/suspendable-ports.scm:
2023-11-10 13:11:30    733:12  2 (_ #<input-output: socket 44> _)
2023-11-10 13:11:30 In unknown file:
2023-11-10 13:11:30            1 (accept #<input-output: socket 44> 526336)
2023-11-10 13:11:30 In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
2023-11-10 13:11:30   1685:16  0 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
2023-11-10 13:11:30 ice-9/boot-9.scm:1685:16: In procedure raise-exception:
2023-11-10 13:11:30 In procedure accept: Too many open files
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Restarting it with 'sudo herd restart cuirass-web' resolved that for
now.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim