Subject: bug#67030: closed (Re: bug#67030: 29.1; [tex-mode] When latex-run-command is set tex-start-options is ignored)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:08:05 +0000

Your bug report

#67030: 29.1; [tex-mode] When latex-run-command is set tex-start-options is ignored

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
67030: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=67030
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#67030: 29.1; [tex-mode] When latex-run-command is set tex-start-options is ignored
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Jeff Trull <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:59:59 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Jeff Trull <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 14:45:22 -0800
> 
> I have latex-run-command set to "pdflatex" in my init.el. I recently
> began using (setq tex-start-options "-shell-escape") to enable using the
> standalone class to produce svg images. Unfortunately tex-compile does
> not add -shell-escape to the command line when I do this.
> 
> I notice that in commit 00501d7 support for tex-start-options was added
> to the tex-compile-commands definition at line 2129. However it was not
> added to a similar expression at 2136, and this seems to be the case
> that is hit for a custom tex-run-command. When I make the analogous
> change at that point the problem is resolved and the expected command
> line is produced. 

Thanks, I added tex-start-options to the other place as well (on the
master branch), and I'm therefore closing this bug.

Subject: 29.1; [tex-mode] When latex-run-command is set tex-start-options is ignored
From: Jeff Trull <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 14:45:22 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have latex-run-command set to "pdflatex" in my init.el. I recently
began using (setq tex-start-options "-shell-escape") to enable using the
standalone class to produce svg images. Unfortunately tex-compile does
not add -shell-escape to the command line when I do this.

I notice that in commit 00501d7 support for tex-start-options was added
to the tex-compile-commands definition at line 2129. However it was not
added to a similar expression at 2136, and this seems to be the case
that is hit for a custom tex-run-command. When I make the analogous
change at that point the problem is resolved and the expected command
line is produced.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-07-30 built on jet-Oryx-Pro
Repository revision: a9b28224af0f73d1fe0f422e9b318c5b91af889b
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1 --with-json
 --with-imagemagick --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  highlight-quoted-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  bury-successful-compilation: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/elsa-20230621.1005/Elsafile hides
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/trinary-20230301.2044/Elsafile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20230602.2121/transient hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-table hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-core hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-bibtex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-org hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-id hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-latex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-goto hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-lua hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-irc hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-sql hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-ref hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-datetree hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-gnus hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-keys hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-koma-letter hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-calc hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-beamer hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-lint hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-org hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-timer hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-info hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-odt hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-R hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-matlab hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-plot hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-lilypond hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-refile hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-man hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-doi hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-duration hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-octave hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-mobile hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-makefile hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-tangle hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-perl hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-bbdb hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-biblatex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-awk hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-feed hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-dot hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-list hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-js hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-pcomplete hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-python hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-persist hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-latex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-docview hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-protocol hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-scheme hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-sed hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-colview hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-processing hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-tempo hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-shell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-ruby hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-natbib hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-entities hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-clojure hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-habit hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-publish hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-footnote hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-eval hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-maxima hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-w3m hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-exp hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-clock hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-src hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-html hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-loaddefs hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-table hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-texinfo hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-capture hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-css hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-lob hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-element hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-attach-git hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-plantuml hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-crypt hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-md hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-indent hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-mhe hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-groovy hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-fortran hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-faces hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-bibtex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-csl hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-ditaa hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-java hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-screen hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-macro hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-eshell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-sass hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-mouse hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-eww hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-fold hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-cycle hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-lisp hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-archive hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-haskell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-inlinetask hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-comint hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-num hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-ascii hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-man hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-C hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-icalendar hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-ocaml hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-sqlite hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-julia hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-rmail hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-fold-core hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-attach hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-macs hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-eshell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-basic hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-ctags hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-compat hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-version hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-agenda hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-forth hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-forth

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug org-clock shortdoc misearch
multi-isearch cl-print help-fns radix-tree helm-command helm-mode
helm-misc helm-elisp helm-eval edebug debug backtrace sh-script smie
executable tex-mode latexenc mule-util cal-move winner recentf
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache time-stamp zeroconf helm-x-files
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp
helm-external helm-net vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-eldoc
org-superstar oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi highlight-quoted helm-projectile helm-files
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif helm-tags helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-locate helm-types helm-xref helm-utils
helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async lsp-clangd
dom lsp-mode comp comp-cstr warnings lsp-protocol yasnippet derived xref
tree-widget wid-edit spinner network-stream puny nsm markdown-mode color
lv inline imenu ht filenotify ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config projectile
lisp-mnt grep compile text-property-search ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt bury-successful-compilation advice conda
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util pythonic f f-shortdoc tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 python project
compat compat-29 treesit s dash modern-cpp-font-lock cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ox-beamer ox-re-reveal org-re-reveal
ox-confluence ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree generator org-tempo tempo ob-shell shell ob-ditaa ob-dot org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline icons
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec edmacro kmacro
cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core finder-inf wombat-theme elsa-autoloads ansi-autoloads
keycast-autoloads lgr-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
org-present-autoloads org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
sqlite3-autoloads trinary-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads info
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 841964 76446)
 (symbols 48 51717 1)
 (strings 32 222723 10118)
 (string-bytes 1 7081130)
 (vectors 16 93620)
 (vector-slots 8 2246287 115890)
 (floats 8 627 272)
 (intervals 56 7714 1330)
 (buffers 976 36))