Subject: 24.0.50; emacs gdb has no response until type <enter>

From: Shulei Zhu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:22:04 +0200

process-connection-type is t

on the same machine with same gdb, it works

--text follows this line--
This bug report will be sent to the Free Software Foundation,
not to your local site managers!
Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list,
and to the gnu.emacs.bug news group.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give
a recipe starting from `emacs -Q':

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2010-07-22 on dimilar
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10605000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24' '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib64' '--without-compress-info' '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--with-gconf' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xpm' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf' '--with-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--with-hesiod' '--with-kerberos' '--with-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-mtune=core2 -O2 -g -Wall' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Features:
(semantic-edit semantic-c semantic-gcc semantic-dep semanticdb-mode
semantic-decorate-include semanticdb-find semanticdb-ref
semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse hideif semantic-c-by
semantic-lex-spp subword gtags gdb-mi bindat mailalias smtpmail
eieio-opt shadow mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader emacsbug cus-start cus-load ibuf-ext
em-unix pcomplete em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt em-banner em-alias semantic-el
semantic-bovine bovine-debug semantic-debug company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-pysmell company-dabbrev-code
company-etags company-gtags company-ropemacs company-xcode
company-dabbrev company-ispell ispell company-semantic company-clang
company-eclim company-css company-nxml rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
company-elisp help-mode view company hideshow package emms-lastfm
emms-url emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-score
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics
emms-streams emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file emms-setup emms emms-compat emms-auto dired-isearch
dired-view dired-single dired-details+ dired-details dired+ dired-x
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux color-theme sendmail reporter header mathematica
browse-kill-ring rect-mark redo anything-ipython ipython anything
ropemacs pycomplete python-mode info-look sb-info info ansi-color
pysmell hippie-exp pymacs org-mtags org-mac-iCal org-mairix
org-exp-bibtex org-eval-light org-elisp-symbol org-bookmark bookmark pp
org-track url-handlers org-toc org-special-blocks org-secretary
org-screen term disp-table ehelp electric org-registry org-panel org-man
org-learn org-interactive-query org-git-link org-expiry org-eval
org-depend org-collector org-table org-choose org-checklist
org-annotate-file org-mouse org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail org-protocol
org-mhe org-mew org-mac-message org-irc org-inlinetask org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info
org-id org-gnus org-docview org-crypt org-bbdb gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils ob-sqlite ob-C ob-sh ob-ruby ob-python ob-gnuplot
ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R ob-eval w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired
w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util org-remember org-datetree org ob-emacs-lisp ob-keys ob-comint
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob org-footnote org-src org-list
org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs time-date noutline outline
remember battery time mmm-mode mmm-univ mmm-class mmm-region mmm-auto
mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat php-mode etags ctypes flymake compile
tempo url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie timezone mailcap xml-parse doxymacs smart-compile xcscope
c-eldoc shell-completion image-file avoid paren yasnippet edmacro kmacro
google-maps google-maps-static url-util url-parse url-vars mm-util
mail-prsvr google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json magit fvwm-mode
cuda-mode cc-langs esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util idb gud tramp-imap
tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp
auth-source gnus-util password-cache format-spec tramp-compat trampver
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv
ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a executable shell ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d
ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom
ess-compat ess-site mouse+ sr-speedbar doc-mode newcomment cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
cedet cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs
speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar
ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb
semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort
semanticdb-el semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format
semantic-util-modes semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag
working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe assoc eieio-custom
ede-source eieio-base srecode-load srecode srecode-loaddefs
semantic-load semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs mode-local find-func derived
eieio-load eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio
warnings byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile inversion ibuffer cal-china-x
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs psvn advice help-fns advice-preload cl cl-19 log-edit
pcvs-util add-log diff-mode sql comint regexp-opt ring less easy-mmode
cdlatex texmathp preview-latex tex-site auto-loads delsel recentf
tree-widget wid-edit easymenu iswitchb ido china-util tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

__________________________________________________
�Ͽ�ע���Ż����������������?
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com