Subject: bug#67015: closed (Re: bug#67015: 29.1.90; python-ts-mode "not in" not highlighted)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 19:04:02 +0000

Your bug report

#67015: 29.1.90; python-ts-mode "not in" not highlighted

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
67015: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=67015
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#67015: 29.1.90; python-ts-mode "not in" not highlighted
From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 11:02:50 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> On Nov 15, 2023, at 6:01 AM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> From: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 10:56:44 +0000
>> 
>> Reproduction:
>> 
>> 1. M-x python-ts-mode
>> 2. Type
>> 
>>   if 1 not in [1 2 3]:
>>       pass
>> 
>> 3. As soon as you start inserting anything after "in ", the whole "not in"
>>   keyword block is unhighlighted.
>> 
>> Expectation:
>> 
>> Keywords should always be highlighted when they are used in keyword contexts.
> 
> Yuan, any comments or suggestions?

Oops, missed this one. I fixed it on emacs-29. Thanks Jimmy and Eli.

Yuan

Subject: 29.1.90; python-ts-mode "not in" not highlighted
From: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 10:56:44 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Reproduction:

1. M-x python-ts-mode
2. Type

   if 1 not in [1 2 3]:
       pass
   
3. As soon as you start inserting anything after "in ", the whole "not in"
   keyword block is unhighlighted.

Expectation:

Keywords should always be highlighted when they are used in keyword contexts.

---------

In GNU Emacs 29.1.90 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.6.0, NS
 appkit-2299.70 Version 13.6.1 (Build 22G313)) of 2023-11-09 built on
 MobileCat.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.6.1

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules --with-sqlite3
 --with-webp --infodir /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-ns
 --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz --without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d
 --with-rsvg --with-xwidgets --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -Wno-attributes
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk -arch
 arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
 /opt/local/lib/gcc12 -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
 -arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
  highlight-indent-guides-mode: t
  python-docstring-mode: t
  sphinx-doc-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  flycheck-inline-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  imenu-list-minor-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  magit-todos-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  projectile-rails-global-mode: t
  pet-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  vertico-mouse-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  rxt-global-mode: t
  rxt-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  global-move-dup-mode: t
  move-dup-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20231103.2312/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-20221209.2013/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug macros cl-print crux vundo
smartparens-rst rst helpful cc-langs trace edebug info-look elisp-refs
misearch multi-isearch visual-regexp-steroids visual-regexp conf-mode
tabify dap-python highlight-indent-guides python-docstring sphinx-doc
rainbow-mode elisp-def ert debug backtrace dired-aux vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired all-the-icons-dired
dired-collapse dired-hacks-utils lsp-jq lsp-zig lsp-tilt lsp-steep
lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-solidity lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp
lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html
lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform
lsp-tex lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust lsp-rubocop
lsp-rf lsp-ruff-lsp lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp
lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl
lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-mojo lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx
lsp-move lsp-mint lsp-mdx lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-kotlin
lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack
lsp-graphql lsp-glsl lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp
lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir lsp-elm
lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal lsp-credo
lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount
lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-awk lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada
lsp-actionscript lsp-modeline lsp-diagnostics lsp-completion lsp-origami
dap-cpptools company-quickhelp pos-tip company-prescient
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-yasnippet company-capf company-files
company-cmake company-clang company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb flycheck-inline flycheck-cask dap-codelldb cus-start
dap-gdb-lldb dap-utils display-line-numbers cap-words superword subword
smartparens-config smartparens-javascript smartparens-rust
smartparens-ruby smartparens-org smartparens-python smartparens-markdown
smartparens-text smartparens-c page-break-lines c++-ts-mode c-ts-mode
beginend window-purpose-x shut-up imenu-list hideshow window-purpose
window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core
window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils ibuffer-projectile
windmove dired-hide-dotfiles shrink-path git-timemachine vc-git
magit-lfs magit-todos hl-todo async forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite-common
emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit log-edit add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor magit-mode magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor
crm diff-hl-flydiff diff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util rg rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer
rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history rg-header projectile-rails rake
inflections inf-ruby ruby-mode smie autoinsert lsp-metals view
lsp-metals-treeview lsp-metals-protocol lsp-sourcekit dap-java lsp-java
request lsp cargo cargo-process rust-ts-mode protobuf-ts-mode
flycheck-golangci-lint cmake-ts-mode yard-mode lsp-pyright pet lsp-jedi
python-pytest projectile grep transient python-isort python-black python
python-insert-docstring tide tide-lv etags fileloop typescript-ts-mode
prettier tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat nvm iter2 jsdoc reformatter flycheck-package package-lint
finder dockerfile-ts-mode toml-ts-mode yaml-mode eterm-256color term
disp-table native-complete shell ehelp xterm-color verb js c-ts-common
treesit cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs url-queue url-file embark-org org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs quick-peek lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc xwidget goto-addr
lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util face-remap
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw cedet pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-loader pdf-tools pdf-view
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags bookmark jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util format-spec pdf-macs image-mode exif iedit iedit-lib
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect embark ffap marginalia vertico-prescient
prescient char-fold vertico-mouse vertico-directory vertico compat
scroll-on-jump pager-default-keybindings pager browse-kill-ring edmacro
kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-delight envrc
inheritenv exec-path-from-shell spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes
solarized-dark-theme solarized-theme solarized solarized-faces
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces all-the-icons-data-material-icons
all-the-icons-data-fluentui-system-icons
all-the-icons-data-fontawesome-4 all-the-icons-data-weather-icons
all-the-icons-data-vscode-codicons all-the-icons-data-octicons
all-the-icons-data-mfixx all-the-icons-data-file-icons
all-the-icons-data-devopicons all-the-icons-data-alltheicons svg dom xml
mode-local parse-time iso8601 delight quelpa-use-package
use-package-core quelpa lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree finder-inf
mm-archive message sendmail yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa gnus-util time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils gnutls url-cache url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi bindat
gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils cus-edit pp lsp-lens winner which-key which-func
smooth-scrolling smartparens loadhist server savehist saveplace pcre2el
rxt re-builder recentf mb-depth help-at-pt whitespace-cleanup-mode
advice whitespace so-long origami origami-parsers cl move-dup hl-line
flycheck find-func diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup diff-hl
log-view pcvs-util vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode company autorevert
aggressive-indent easy-mmode gcmh editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch desktop frameset delsel
dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe dap-overlays
lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet-snippets yasnippet xref project
tree-widget wid-edit spinner network-stream puny nsm markdown-mode color
thingatpt noutline outline lv inline imenu ht f f-shortdoc s ewoc epg
rfc6068 epg-config dash compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring auto-compile let-alist filenotify cus-load
add-node-modules-path-autoloads ag-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
apib-mode-autoloads arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base
auto-compile-autoloads auto-yasnippet-autoloads bazel-autoloads
beginend-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
bug-hunter-autoloads buttercup-autoloads cargo-autoloads
cask-mode-autoloads company-native-complete-autoloads
company-prescient-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads
company-autoloads coverage-autoloads crux-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
cycle-quotes-autoloads delight-autoloads diff-ansi-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads dired-collapse-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
docker-compose-mode-autoloads dotenv-mode-autoloads elisp-def-autoloads
embark-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads enh-ruby-mode-autoloads
envrc-autoloads eterm-256color-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
expreg-autoloads flycheck-cask-autoloads
flycheck-golangci-lint-autoloads flycheck-inline-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads focus-autoloads fontify-face-autoloads
forge-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads gcmh-autoloads
ghub-autoloads git-modes-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
groovy-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads ialign-autoloads
ibuffer-projectile-autoloads iedit-autoloads imenu-anywhere-autoloads
impostman-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads
jsdoc-autoloads jsonian-autoloads jupyter-autoloads just-mode-autoloads
kurecolor-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
lsp-jedi-autoloads lsp-metals-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-origami-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads lsp-sourcekit-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
magit-lfs-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
async-autoloads marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
mermaid-mode-autoloads monky-autoloads move-dup-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads native-complete-autoloads
nodejs-repl-autoloads olivetti-autoloads origami-autoloads ov-autoloads
package-build-autoloads derived package-lint-autoloads
page-break-lines-autoloads pager-default-keybindings-autoloads
pager-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads pet-autoloads
plantuml-mode-autoloads po-mode-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
prettier-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads nvm-autoloads iter2-autoloads
projectile-rails-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads inflections-autoloads
protobuf-ts-mode-autoloads python-black-autoloads
python-docstring-autoloads python-insert-docstring-autoloads
python-isort-autoloads python-pytest-autoloads projectile-autoloads
quelpa-use-package-autoloads quelpa-autoloads quick-peek-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads rake-autoloads reason-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads repeat-help-autoloads rg-autoloads
ron-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads
sbt-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads scroll-on-jump-autoloads
shift-number-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads smart-semicolon-autoloads smartparens-autoloads
smooth-scrolling-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads spaceline-autoloads
powerline-autoloads sphinx-doc-autoloads spinner-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads swagg-autoloads
request-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads tablist-autoloads
terraform-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads tide-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads transient-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads treepy-autoloads
ts-comint-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads udev-mode-autoloads
use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads system-packages-autoloads
use-package-autoloads verb-autoloads vertico-prescient-autoloads
vertico-autoloads prescient-autoloads visual-regexp-steroids-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads vterm-autoloads vundo-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads websocket-autoloads wgrep-ag-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads which-key-autoloads whitespace-cleanup-mode-autoloads
window-purpose-autoloads shut-up-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yard-mode-autoloads
yarn-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zmq-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
password-cache json map byte-opt url-vars pcase bootstrap-theme comp
comp-cstr warnings icons subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs gv cl-extra help-mode
bytecomp byte-compile cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1366441 428411)
 (symbols 48 100114 0)
 (strings 32 387483 120979)
 (string-bytes 1 15872031)
 (vectors 16 161652)
 (vector-slots 8 4182146 853882)
 (floats 8 1027 2644)
 (intervals 56 10878 5873)
 (buffers 984 39))