Subject: bug#67012: 29.1; epa-sign-file pinentry loopback mode does not work with S/MIME

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 16:44:38 +0100

Ulrich Mueller <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Ulrich,

>>>>>> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023, Michael Albinus wrote:
>>> Shouldn't we upgrade the GNU ELPA version?
>
>> Probably.
>
> So who can make a new release of the GNU ELPA package? Except for the
> mentioned comment change in the copyright and license notices, the tip
> of https://github.com/ueno/pinentry-el is identical to the last version
> in the Emacs master branch, before the file was removed in
> commit b407c521f24b.

pinentry.el is synced from <https://github.com/ueno/pinentry-el>. Perhaps
we shall ask Daiki Ueno <[email-masked]> to merge the patches, and
increase the version to 0.2.

Would you like to contact him? I have no idea about this package, so I
cannot discuss seriously with him.

Best regards, Michael.