Subject: bug#6701: 24.0.50; Cut and paste with mouse-3/mouse-2 no longer works

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:47:26 +0200

Hi,

The latests changes in the way selection works broke a nice feature
(I'd say killer-feature ;-) ) of Emacs <= 23. Not only copy-paste
works with mouse, but also _cut_-and-paste:

a) double-click on mouse-3 did cut.

b) simple-click on mouse-2 did paste what was cut in a).

If I do the same in the latest Emacs, a) still cuts, but it cuts to
the kill-ring, and since the piece of text has been cut, it's not in
the primary selection, and mouse-2 (i.e. `mouse-yank-primary') pastes
an empty string.

To fix this, I did this on my account (compared to the original
mouse-yank-primary, just the last 3 lines changed):

;; Allow cut-and-paste with double right-clik / middle-click.
;; (worked in Emacs 23, broken in Emacs 24)
(defun moy-mouse-yank-primary (click)
  "Insert the primary selection at the position clicked on.
Move point to the end of the inserted text.
If `mouse-yank-at-point' is non-nil, insert at point
regardless of where you click."
  (interactive "e")
  ;; Give temporary modes such as isearch a chance to turn off.
  (run-hooks 'mouse-leave-buffer-hook)
  (message "yes")
  (when select-active-regions
    ;; Without this, confusing things happen upon e.g. inserting into
    ;; the middle of an active region.
    (deactivate-mark))
  (or mouse-yank-at-point (mouse-set-point click))
  (let ((primary (x-get-selection 'PRIMARY)))
    (if (and primary (not (equal primary "")))
        (insert (x-get-selection 'PRIMARY))
      (yank))))

(global-set-key (kbd "<mouse-2>") 'moy-mouse-yank-primary)

Probably something similar should be applied to Emacs itself, to
preserve the old killer-feature for everybody.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.12)
 of 2010-07-21 on bauges
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10402000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/moy/local/usr/''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/moy/.procmailrc-bbdb-default...
Wrote /home/moy/.procmailrc-bbdb-default
Saving /home/moy/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/moy/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/moy/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/moy/.newsrc.eld...done
Checking new mail ...
Checking new news...done
No mail
if: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil [7 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/font-latex hides /home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/moy/autoloads hides /home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/autoloads/autoloads
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/sha1 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-compat hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-compat
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-engine hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-engine
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-awk hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-awk
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-menus hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-menus
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-cmds hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-cmds
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-mode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-mode
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-bytecomp hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-bytecomp
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-fonts hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-fonts
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-align hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-align
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-vars hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-vars
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-styles hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-styles
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-langs hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-langs
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/cc-mode/cc-defs hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-defs
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/xsd-regexp hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-nxml hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-outln hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-valid hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-glyph hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-mode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-maint hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-uri hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/xmltok hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-parse hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-rap hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-parse hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-dt hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-loc hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-match hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-uchnm hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-cmpct hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-maint hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-xsd hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-enc hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-pttrn hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-ns hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/dig hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/dns hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/imap hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/imap
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/binhex hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/starttls hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndb hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndb
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/html2text hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnwfm hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnwfm
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/compface hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nntp hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/webmail hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/webmail
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nneething hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-move hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-move
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/message hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/smiley hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnultimate hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnultimate
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/qp hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/earcon hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/earcon
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/spam hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/canlock hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndir hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/smime hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnml hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnsoup hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnsoup
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/yenc hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/sieve hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug noutline outline calculator skeleton make-mode
moy-gcc gnus-draft vc-arch mailalias smtpmail bbdb-gui moy-bbdb
find-func help-mode view flow-fill find-this-file w3m-form w3m-symbol
w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util ba tabify man
xgit-rebase-todo xgit-log-edit multi-isearch dabbrev newcomment
moy-mouse vc-git xgit-dvc xgit cus-edit xgit-annotate rect
dvc-annotate xgit-log moy-systemc moy-scp etags find-file moy-emacs
moy-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-awk cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs cc-bytecomp tramp-imap assoc
tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp
auth-source shell password-cache tramp-compat trampver warnings
moy-term term ehelp electric shell-toggle-patched bbdb-hooks gnus-cite
smiley gnus-bcklg gnus-async tla smerge-mode dvc-state dvc-config diff
sendmail dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version dvc-revlist gnus-kill sort
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-topic parse-time gnus-cache nnfolder byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile utf7 nnimap imap nndraft nnmh bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf
mail-extr bbdb-com nnnil bzr-gnus tla-gnus xgit-gnus xhg-gnus dvc-gnus
time-stamp moy-readonly autoinsert bzr-core tla-core tla-autoconf
tla-defs dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher dvc-unified
dired-x dired-aux ffap add-log moy-diff diff-mode ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init
ediff xdarcs-core xgit-core xhg-core xmtn-minimal niko-bbdb-split
gnus-outlook-deuglify moy-gnus gnus-demon nntp gnus-msg gnus-diary
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 pgg pgg-parse pgg-def mm-view nndiary gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mml-smime smime dig
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2045 rfc2231
rfc2047 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1
hex-util gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util netrc time-date
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr package erc-track erc-match erc-goodies
erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp ssh-agent
moy-history minibuf-isearch easy-mmode nxml-enc emms-info-mp3info
emms-info-ogg ogg-comment emms-info emms-source-file locate dired
emms-pbi derived emms-player-simple emms dvc-tips dvc-autoloads
dvc-core dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs
ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site moy-correction recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu saveplace server font-latex tex-site ispell edmacro kmacro
ange-ftp bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone moy-interface icomplete moy-ido
ido moy-gdb moy-autoloads cl cl-19 w3m-load uniquify advice help-fns
advice-preload which-func imenu paren grep compile comint regexp-opt
ring cus-start cus-load tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dynamic-setting font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/