Subject: 24.0.50; In Elisp Debugger, current location indicator is not shown

From: Christoph <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:21:27 -0600

When entering the Elisp Debugger in 24.0.50.1 (r100862) the little arrow
indicator on the left side of the screen (fringe area?) is not shown
anymore. In 23.2 the indicator is present as soon as one enters the
debugger and indicates the current row being debugged.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7600)
 of 2010-07-21 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4) --cflags -IC:/Progra~2/GnuWin32/include -ID:/devel/emacs/libXpm-3.5.8/include -ID:/devel/emacs/libXpm-3.5.8/src'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: ENU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  ido-everywhere: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x RET r e p o r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Loading c:/Users/Christoph/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/plugins/color-theme/themes/color-theme-example.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/Christoph/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/plugins/color-theme/themes/color-theme-library.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/Christoph/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/plugins/zenburn.el (source)...done
Ido mode enabled
Building list of manual directory expansions...
Building completion list of all manual topics...
Loading c:/Users/Christoph/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/anything-c-adaptive-history...done
Loading c:/Users/Christoph/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/plugins.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/Christoph/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/custom.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 pgg
pgg-parse pgg-def epg-config mm-view smime password-cache dig mailcap
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group time-date gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
format-spec gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr emacsbug server package
re-builder ack-emacs ibuffer nav nav-tags python-21 python nav-bufs
xcscope anything-config warnings semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw loaddefs eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile mode-local cedet imenu bookmark pp ffap dired rx
thingatpt anything woman man cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs grep-o-matic grep compile comint
browse-kill-ring+ browse-kill-ring second-sel ido yasnippet
dropdown-list derived easy-mmode assoc etags-table etags ring remember
zenburn color-theme edmacro kmacro wid-edit cl cl-19 sendmail regexp-opt
reporter easymenu uniquify advice help-fns advice-preload autorevert
delsel tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)