Subject: Re: bug#66964: Request for merging "mesa-updates" branch

From: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 20:05:50 +0000

Hi dan,

On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 09:43 PM, dan wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I noticed one of my commit #65153 is on the mesa-update branch, it
> would be helpful if you could take a look at #65155, an update trying
> to export XDG_DATA_DIRS for mesa.  Since no one replied there, I'm not
> sure if this change is appropriate and if it fits in this update.

Apologies I did not see this message as I think you only sent it to the
bug number (which does not get sent to anyone else as far as I know). I
had meant to respond to #65155 but I think I forgot. I did have a note
on the thread on guix-devel about this briefly:

> I don't think this is a correct change as written (search-path should
> be in vulkan-loader if I'm understanding what is supposed to happen
> here). Anyway, will follow up on that issue and left it out for now.

I'll follow up on that bug number directly to discuss.

Sorry for the miscommunication!

John