Subject: bug#6696: Games/Gomoku

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:38:57 -0600

Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list,
and to the gnu.emacs.bug news group.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug:

When I open Games under the "Tools" bar, Then select GOMOKU which then pops ups on the display. After initiating Gomoku, I decided to play tricks on GOMOKU with ZONE OUT game. The trick is what Zone Out does. 
I am not sure if ZONE OUT Game is applicable to other emacs application such as Games apart from the Text that it seems to be working on well. Nonetheless, Upon launching ZONE OUT on GOMOKU, emacs freezes. The window is inactive, the menu bar and the mouse becomes functionless.
The only way to close this e-macs instances is by restarting the computer. 

I am running: e-macs-22.3.
ON: Microsoft Windows XP Professional -vs 2002 SP2.
Computer: Intel Pentium II Processor
                365MHz, 128 MB of Ram: 

Bug report from,
Benson Chepkwony
e-mail: [email-masked]    

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
If you would like to further debug the crash, please read the file
c:/Program Files/emacs-22.3/etc/DEBUG for instructions.

In GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2008-09-06 on SOFT-MJASON
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4)'