Subject: [bug#66951] [PATCH v3 1/2] gnu: kpmcore: Fix polkit actions directory.

From: Sughosha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 09:35:50 +0100

* gnu/packages/kde.scm (kpmcore)[#:phases]: Modify
fix-cmake-install-directories and rename it to
fix-polkit-actions-directory.

Change-Id: Ief6e7488dd3e9153100097e2f662ff81729901b1
---
 gnu/packages/kde.scm | 6 ++++--
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/kde.scm b/gnu/packages/kde.scm
index 20fbb41d73..f1efc47069 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/kde.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/kde.scm
@@ -1073,11 +1073,13 @@ (define-public kpmcore
      (list
       #:phases
       #~(modify-phases %standard-phases
-          (add-after 'unpack 'fix-cmake-install-directories
+          (add-after 'unpack 'fix-polkit-actions-directory
             (lambda _
               (substitute* "src/util/CMakeLists.txt"
                 (("DESTINATION \\$\\{POLKITQT-1_POLICY_FILES_INSTALL_DIR\\}")
-                 "DESTINATION share/polkit-1/actions")))))))
+                 "DESTINATION share/polkit-1/actions"))
+              (substitute* "src/backend/corebackend.cpp"
+                (("\\/usr") #$output)))))))
     (home-page "https://community.kde.org/Frameworks")
     (synopsis "Library for managing partitions")
     (description "Library for managing partitions.")

base-commit: c0895371c5759c7d9edb330774e90f192cc4cf2c
-- 
2.41.0