Subject: [bug#66929] [PATCH 00/10] Add python-quadpy and dependencies.

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 15:00:34 +0000

This patchset adds the quadpy Python library which collects a large
number of different numerical integration algorithms.

I've packaged a fork of the last GPL-licensed version of quadpy. Newer
versions are distributed under a proprietary license and the history of
the original git repository on https://github.com/nschloe/quadpy had
been removed (hence I'm referring to a fork in the source and home-page
fields). The same holds for the python-orthopy, python-ndim,
python-accupy and python-meshzoo packages.
Also, quadpy stores some required data files via git-lfs. I couldn't
figure out how to download those git-lfs stored files in the source of
the python-quadpy package. In the end, I resorted to instead point the
source field to a zip file that contained the source code including
those data files.

Felix Gruber (10):
  gnu: Add python-meshzoo.
  gnu: Add python-matplotx.
  gnu: Add python-npx.
  gnu: Add python-cplot.
  gnu: Add python-perfplot.
  gnu: Add python-pyfma.
  gnu: Add python-accupy.
  gnu: Add python-ndim.
  gnu: Add python-orthopy.
  gnu: Add python-quadpy.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        | 145 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../python-accupy-fix-use-of-perfplot.patch   |  48 ++++++
 .../patches/python-accupy-use-matplotx.patch  | 113 ++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/python-science.scm               |  52 ++++++-
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   | 110 ++++++++++++-
 6 files changed, 469 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-accupy-fix-use-of-perfplot.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-accupy-use-matplotx.patch

base-commit: 9dcd8802f5bc472579f23a38dcf437f8a9ac976c
-- 
2.42.0