Subject: Re: bug#66897: cannot load autoloads for hyperbole (doom emacs)

From: Alan Schmitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2025 09:01:49 +0100

Hello,

On 2025-03-03 22:43, Mats Lidell <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Alan,
>
>> Alan Schmitt writes:
>> I can confirm that an initial install works, thank you for pointing this
>> out. Somehow, some cleanup process removes everything but .el and .elc
>> files sometimes when upgrading, but I don’t know why yet. I suspect doom
>> is doing some kind of cleanup, so I filed a bug there as well. I’ll
>> report here when I find out some more.
>
> Did this ever get to any conclusion, i.e. what was causing the issue? Was it
> Hyperbole, Straight or even Doom that was causing it? Can it be that time has
> resolved it? 🙏

I moved away from doom and I have not encountered issues since… So it is
resolved in some way.

Best,

Alan