Subject: [bug#66896] [PATCH 0/5] elemental: Update to 0.87.7-0.6eb15a0, fix build.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 15:36:27 +0000

Hi Guix!

During update process of python-spherical-geometry I faced with failing build
due to issue with qd package, see
https://github.com/spacetelescope/spherical_geometry/issues/227 for more
detail.

I've prepared patch for qd based on the proposed in discussion, also there is
dependent package - elemental, which failed for a long time and fixed with
update to the latest commit.

This patch series include updates of qd and elemental packages and fixing
their styles.

Sharlatan Hellseher (5):
  gnu: qd: Use G-expressions.
  gnu: qd: Apply patch to fix accuracy in angle computation.
  gnu: elemental: Update to 0.87.7-0.6eb15a0.
  gnu: elemental: Remove input labels.
  gnu: elemental: Update package style.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        | 109 ++++----
 gnu/packages/multiprecision.scm               |  28 +-
 ...qd-fix-accuracy-in-angle-computation.patch | 258 ++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 331 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/qd-fix-accuracy-in-angle-computation.patch

base-commit: 0647f308b46b7ba7aa136068712f8d82d69d1a35
-- 
2.41.0