Subject: bug#6688: Acknowledgement (23.2; Auto-fill broken in C/C++ modes.)

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:27:37 +0200

Digging a bit further, I found out in this example:

/*
  Test

*/

* The problems seems to be that the last */ is at the beginning of
  line. If I add a space before, the problem disapears. It seems to be
  a problem with `c-mask-paragraph', around this

		(let* ((ender-start (save-excursion
				      (goto-char (cdr c-lit-limits))
				      (skip-syntax-backward "^w ")
				      (point)))

  since the skip-syntax-backward will skip the newline and move out of
  the line of the */.

* If I download version 5.31.3 of cc-mode and install it, the problem
  goes away.

Hope this helps,

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/