Subject: [PATCH 0/6] gnu: Add yabridge.

From: Sughosha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 10:07:00 +0100

This series of patches adds yabridge.

Sughosha (6):
  gnu: asio: Update to 1.28.0.
  gnu: Add bitsery.
  gnu: Add function2.
  gnu: Add tomlplusplus.
  gnu: Add clap.
  gnu: Add yabridge.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +
 gnu/packages/audio.scm                        | 151 ++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  79 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/networking.scm                   |   6 +-
 ...3sdk-3.7.7-allow-winelib-compilation.patch | 191 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/yabridge-5.0.4-dependencies.patch |  36 ++++
 6 files changed, 462 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/vst3sdk-3.7.7-allow-winelib-compilation.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/yabridge-5.0.4-dependencies.patch

base-commit: c0895371c5759c7d9edb330774e90f192cc4cf2c
-- 
2.41.0