Subject: [PATCH vREVISION] gnu: macchina: Remove source installation.

From: Jaeme Sifat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:06:32 -0400

* gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm (macchina): Remove source installation.
[arguments]: Add #:install-source? #f.

Change-Id: If7c3faaefbbbc6d3dd6d25baefee4bed28fd64b3
---
 gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
index 60fb11017a..0c538ea313 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
@@ -850,6 +850,7 @@ (define-public macchina
     (build-system cargo-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list
+      #:install-source? #f
       #:cargo-inputs `(("rust-ansi-to-tui" ,rust-ansi-to-tui-2)
                        ("rust-atty" ,rust-atty-0.2)
                        ("rust-bytesize" ,rust-bytesize-1)

base-commit: b71c7c472a0a56c6935b4fa2a2e9c78d8ac8ea27
prerequisite-patch-id: f6f5d59b092f6907eebfec99a8e11781b3d12293
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b1477eba1de5d019ac6e4a4f468210d34048f8a
prerequisite-patch-id: 4bb7703a51fa36cb804b627b57ce07eee9b648b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 535cdc3b912b3df9aacf905500f62d9e0fda138e
prerequisite-patch-id: fd5e570c352084a152ea8e20669e53b172137298
prerequisite-patch-id: f09c555de8076488e9e70cd3610598047087bf91
prerequisite-patch-id: e5edb97ba40a910c146bb8de0e826630fb5e3032
prerequisite-patch-id: 73ca65fffb097dcdfb358bfa91b3bc83e9d13000
prerequisite-patch-id: 185e33e57221f033c390097d77831448ac026530
prerequisite-patch-id: 81928ac7e4d43a7301fb7ee05f93f78269874c98
prerequisite-patch-id: 2feb7b4c5a04e5d88f57b7222cb8c28c4862437d
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f1c8814ba61355851fd2e835a170b31716e7f26
prerequisite-patch-id: d75fbecd3aee07ba173f2f9cbc8e52113712f1f1
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ae2529a6c2c517fdcfe87cf1a90536e8d5ae2aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 45bae7c93ba4a4bc59c8b56a472a61867d1243d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f009d3c8e555d13c8bf66a1cba62c4909f406bf
prerequisite-patch-id: c573e729370bb2b76ee2ad885c5809362a9773ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 95fa347809ee24f62d10ae3ced82ae0eb73fc4d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b1c5eb81711f7d7c087724dd9d6572131e60c14
prerequisite-patch-id: 2787f841a663011ba1f23ef5e375f0da5324777a
prerequisite-patch-id: 3066df645ed359006d61e1a181ff61349a737295
prerequisite-patch-id: e4619bac3486bdd58183217a1d3187059318aec2
prerequisite-patch-id: 11674773f58e33e3ce4f65175edea675a68cfbd5
prerequisite-patch-id: dc4d0cd20ec18423fbb98ef2075bcc9ba8596e8e
prerequisite-patch-id: 629a1827c71d25cafffe750e1c4fde93c898ff4f
prerequisite-patch-id: 65b10ca01203e012d96f6e5e437761f70a854aac
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e4413864d0b09cfb6956e1cf7ddd206489c23d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9017892e8d9817d44a75b8855e8401272884e061
prerequisite-patch-id: 029f3301dc5367fd04bfb0bf96ff723f263b1200
prerequisite-patch-id: 07fba137223ac3bfc1a4768a562f4a548519045e
prerequisite-patch-id: 2d49dea0ba731623205b32e21b0193cc1ccee89c
prerequisite-patch-id: b52e79257200f6cc2c6bd177efe6d33292c1ca16
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ad085206512227f3d3f9288d91c127f082e52c4
prerequisite-patch-id: a92345701ad19caaf6d6fe3771f6fb074fd93868
prerequisite-patch-id: e921e88143eb12b1979c8aa4611418a5d8c90bb2
prerequisite-patch-id: 2fe67ac6b0f952f4851c16e26acb4fea9e088ec6
prerequisite-patch-id: 49ac64fa0885a32ef7e166b64fcc2c5442ab8ef5
prerequisite-patch-id: c1bfb3a8493a59d99f57852acad4bbadd341537b
prerequisite-patch-id: aa8024e7a13f0e696a0b86757e05b3b200965330
-- 
2.34.1