Subject: bug#66841: [PATCH v2] gnu: Add linux-libre 6.6.

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 15:59:16 +0100

Hi Leo,

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:
> What commit do these patches apply to? They don't apply for me on the
> current master branch.

I created a v4 containing the v6.6.1 update as well as fixed the
patches so they'll apply on the kernel-updates branch with the commits
out of the recent updates [0] in #67016 being present. The 6.6 commits
should descend from 6a19e5921d7aac955a57b48c24c8f4f685f23268:

(~/devel/guix) λ git log --all --oneline --ancestry-path ^6a19e5921d7aac955a57b48c24c8f4f685f23268
6bf64b11c2 (HEAD -> kernel-updates) gnu: linux-libre 6.6: Update to 6.6.1.
0baae76581 gnu: Make linux-libre 6.6 the default.
403fb28f27 gnu: Add linux-libre 6.6.

Hope applying the 6.6 updates will work now!

[0]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/67016

-- 
Kind regards,

Wilko Meyer
[email-masked]