Subject: Some kernels cannot be built

From: X <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 13:42:55 +0000

Hello,

there is an error when trying to reconfigure using latest guix when
building linux-libre-lts:

\sha256 hash mismatch for
/gnu/store/dfv5mppsr8z76pj37km0p11aqw721qia-linux-libre-deblob-check-6.1.60-gnu:
  expected hash: 1c73516nbhnz0cxjz38b5794dxygb8sznv9idiibw7ablmjbhd11
  actual hash:   1hdibv43xbn1lv83i6qjgfmf1bvqxvq17fryfsq4r4sjgs9212js
hash mismatch for store item
'/gnu/store/dfv5mppsr8z76pj37km0p11aqw721qia-linux-libre-deblob-check-6.1.60-gnu'

I believe the commit
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?h=kernel-updates&id=d75760a3fc281a27c6d3ec02e9bac1275c1d6c25
failed to update the deblob checksums.

>From CI it seems to affect multiple versions.

Cheers,
T.

-- 
Tomas P4l4cl][n Volf
-- "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't."