Subject: bug#66837: closed (Re: [PATCH 4/4] gnu: deblob-scripts 5.10: Update hash.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 18:49:02 +0000

Your bug report

#66837: Some kernels cannot be built

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
66837: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=66837
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4] gnu: deblob-scripts 5.10: Update hash.
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 14:47:51 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 11:26:55PM +0100, Wilko Meyer wrote:
> * gnu/packages/linux.scm (deblob-scripts 5.10): Update hash.

Pushed as e3f318f0489322c4c9b5964f03a8b063a7bfbebd, thanks!

Subject: Some kernels cannot be built
From: X <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 13:42:55 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

there is an error when trying to reconfigure using latest guix when
building linux-libre-lts:

\sha256 hash mismatch for
/gnu/store/dfv5mppsr8z76pj37km0p11aqw721qia-linux-libre-deblob-check-6.1.60-gnu:
  expected hash: 1c73516nbhnz0cxjz38b5794dxygb8sznv9idiibw7ablmjbhd11
  actual hash:   1hdibv43xbn1lv83i6qjgfmf1bvqxvq17fryfsq4r4sjgs9212js
hash mismatch for store item
'/gnu/store/dfv5mppsr8z76pj37km0p11aqw721qia-linux-libre-deblob-check-6.1.60-gnu'

I believe the commit
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?h=kernel-updates&id=d75760a3fc281a27c6d3ec02e9bac1275c1d6c25
failed to update the deblob checksums.

>From CI it seems to affect multiple versions.

Cheers,
T.

-- 
Tomas P4l4cl][n Volf
-- "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't."