Subject: [PATCH 00/67] Split (gnu packages golang) part II

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:05:47 +0000

Hi Guix!

Part II of patch series splitting monolithic (gnu packages golang) into logical
block. This time I've picked up Web related scope which included Golang modules
(libraries) related to HTML, CSS, SCSS, JavaScript, JSON, Web-framework,
REST-API or similar functionality.

As in Part I all local checks passed successfully. I tried not extend the
limit of master branch on affected packages.

Modules which include packages from (gnu packages golang-web):

> grep -El $(grep define-public gnu/packages/golang-web.scm |cut -d" " -f2 | paste -s -d"\\|" -) gnu/packages/*.scm | sort
gnu/packages/backup.scm
gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm
gnu/packages/databases.scm
gnu/packages/finance.scm
gnu/packages/golang.scm
gnu/packages/golang-web.scm
gnu/packages/high-availability.scm
gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
gnu/packages/mail.scm
gnu/packages/networking.scm
gnu/packages/uucp.scm
gnu/packages/version-control.scm
gnu/packages/web.scm

Modules which use (gnu packages golang-web):

> grep -r -l "golang-web" . | grep ".*\.scm" | sort
./gnu/packages/backup.scm
./gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm
./gnu/packages/databases.scm
./gnu/packages/finance.scm
./gnu/packages/golang.scm
./gnu/packages/golang-web.scm
./gnu/packages/high-availability.scm
./gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
./gnu/packages/mail.scm
./gnu/packages/networking.scm
./gnu/packages/uucp.scm
./gnu/packages/version-control.scm
./gnu/packages/web.scm

Make sure all packages from (gnu packages golang-web) are still buildable:

> ./pre-inst-env guix build $(grep define-public gnu/packages/golang-web.scm |cut -d" " -f2)
/gnu/store/y3a2njyshwam18bsbfb1daamg4bkxkm5-go-gopkg-in-square-go-jose-v2-2.6.0
/gnu/store/7xzmkzr4ph0c3kkb4dci3yiri70scqbg-go-github-com-xeipuuv-gojsonschema-0.0.0-0.6b67b3f
/gnu/store/bjqlxk15a5h1s11j5h14arbqmd54638x-go-github-com-xeipuuv-gojsonreference-0.0.0-0.bd5ef7b
/gnu/store/lqwjwz5mrs5vdcfap9n0qyzf3cdls9s2-go-github-com-xeipuuv-gojsonpointer-0.0.0-0.4e3ac27
/gnu/store/6yn73zn1q0xb0qkqd21qd8vy8r7dyyrd-go-github-com-whyrusleeping-json-filter-0.0.0-0.ff25329
/gnu/store/hrdypaif9m42wshgn7l6hb0gsz3k62x0-go-github-com-valyala-fasthttp-1.39.0
/gnu/store/lnr121a2ag8njx02h023xf5vwvyxxkaj-go-github-com-tv42-httpunix-0.0.0-0.2ba4b9c
/gnu/store/8f5ywnxy7ijcgk1ii6xphqr0b84c4jmg-go-github-com-tdewolff-parse-v2-2.6.6
/gnu/store/1mdyppxxx4z3fd276kzf8xn1cnnb42k1-go-github-com-tdewolff-minify-v2-2.12.7
/gnu/store/nm69wcan5ydc1pl5a9x0rnq5nzm02nax-go-github-com-sourcegraph-jsonrpc2-0.1.0
/gnu/store/k2zfsrqzxbf9lg44wwimx6ph83h40vap-go-github-com-puerkitobio-goquery-1.7.0
/gnu/store/zvr2jw8027cj80hwvv5ifbqnnbwjhnws-go-github-com-opentracing-opentracing-go-1.2.0
/gnu/store/aqvwqcsvmvaz2bqwl8phbh856kj7nvb5-go-github-com-nwidger-jsoncolor-0.3.0
/gnu/store/9jgla4b8pvaa88fdl34rr8268xk0zbgr-go-github-com-microcosm-cc-bluemonday-1.0.3
/gnu/store/3bvbddskg8a1ls8m0m0x18i3mr47ywpx-go-github-com-julienschmidt-httprouter-1.3.0
/gnu/store/wxcjh073dcrz9z0x0vsknl61i2ffa18d-go-github-com-jmespath-go-jmespath-0.4.0
/gnu/store/6xhgag2dp7d452k8c976zb1afnxab093-go-github-com-jcmturner-gokrb5-v8-8.4.2
/gnu/store/rwx7j8iafizn3apxpgfaqy4mbhh5pvz5-go-github-com-jcmturner-goidentity-v6-6.0.1
/gnu/store/rj87yi7s0z5z4br61d2zrc5vwvpikh1h-go-github-com-jcmturner-dnsutils-v2-2.0.0
/gnu/store/nd26m97i3vhfxnwb6nshjk40i5ph4znj-go-github-com-hjson-hjson-go-3.1.0
/gnu/store/bvwsf51gdwss9gcilcqsx9ghlgqazayq-go-github-com-gorilla-websocket-1.5.0
/gnu/store/6xyakwdn2sq7i9q1lq9z3dmxcmhqz8ja-go-github-com-gorilla-sessions-1.2.1
/gnu/store/zhd46az905cl15kk89q0maw86bf3s5f5-go-github-com-gorilla-securecookie-1.1.1
/gnu/store/xani16icyll1k323may8mvgwqh0rwr20-go-github-com-gorilla-mux-1.8.0
/gnu/store/gkdmng46jgwxcqlgb2nj84gcymlh14nc-go-github-com-gorilla-handlers-1.5.1
/gnu/store/2dsy2mznxib6ay1vhng6hq4bpfhayi2b-go-github-com-gorilla-css-1.0.0
/gnu/store/9swch7kxxn9f2h50xds047mf328abjp1-go-github-com-gorilla-csrf-1.7.0
/gnu/store/3w9z5icf5j51zkdwv0d46bkwqw9kmy0y-go-github-com-gorilla-context-0.0.0-0.08b5f42
/gnu/store/1z1343fkq402gf441dk8ng2m768lk440-go-github-com-google-safehtml-0.1.0
/gnu/store/2yxy2qbpar2kq3mhih4grwyin6d6jpj6-go-github-com-google-go-github-26.1.3
/gnu/store/jcxldlis745ikndg1yf6bhnzq1ivsdxn-go-github-com-goccy-go-json-0.9.10
/gnu/store/jjp0s9mi9a7l0bwzb6vyn7d3wm8k4xg6-go-github-com-go-telegram-bot-api-telegram-bot-api-4.6.4
/gnu/store/lb2142b9ww9qx60599pnjn7w8j10rdlr-go-github-com-go-chi-chi-v5-5.0.7
/gnu/store/d4z1pz3nswzm60xccskpip2ql6zcm179-go-github-com-getsentry-raven-go-0.2.0-0.5c24d51
/gnu/store/zyw2z3nqrjw4ncklm78v0fmmbdsnwmdg-go-github-com-francoispqt-gojay-1.2.13
/gnu/store/9jn653rizil3n4klhvf1azfmqbdgnv0c-go-github-com-felixge-httpsnoop-1.0.1
/gnu/store/c506g0i9jyjb0sir401292rws4md8w65-go-github-com-emicklei-go-restful-3.4.0
/gnu/store/pkbn07131fh1wd944dannq1ybhzrh5c8-go-github-com-coreos-go-oidc-v3-3.6.0
/gnu/store/ljhsalwrrn0blaj87d0ni1cn28vg8lkg-go-github-com-coreos-go-oidc-2.2.1
/gnu/store/70lwzp46qnpgkx64x1qvwwswhavxxpy0-go-github-com-chris-ramon-douceur-0.2.0
/gnu/store/s7fxah4mgzr20a171p12slb10xzwplqn-go-github-com-bep-golibsass-0.7.0
/gnu/store/fqidgpzlv2p53clq6swx5gs6klj7x4d0-go-github-com-aymerick-douceur-0.2.0
/gnu/store/p2m82l86s24ldkrymhmnizvzq8izmy7f-go-github-com-aws-smithy-go-1.13.5
/gnu/store/7848kpqs3cmmk0s6wjlvlh6zkbsahk2j-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-sts-1.17.7
/gnu/store/iv5ja72dzcgijj10sfhqlp6m9n60bdvq-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-ssooidc-1.13.10
/gnu/store/ggrw8nwi6zwssi37ak9sy6zsrfcjzaqj-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-sso-1.11.27
/gnu/store/8xsf58y9b38vbaspar74yw7nkj90x19x-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-s3-1.30.0
/gnu/store/w99fa8yghdbpjvmpf88yz9i2xiyyq436-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-iam-1.44.161
/gnu/store/n4gxabd1hsjpb11mwfi0n3dzw0wfas86-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-feature-s3-manager-1.11.44
/gnu/store/dm39p6gw2p8ji67k14wmsm1pw3fjaqy5-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-config-1.18.5
/gnu/store/zszbl56fshcc2hiz7bcjhw39j9g0mi8b-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-1.17.3
/gnu/store/gfkmh8ka75j8fvs3q6vkbz7nz4z4q5ad-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-1.36.18
/gnu/store/j8rakyd65vqbhaw2kvnd10yhfv5yj8wz-go-github-com-aws-sdk-1.35.2
/gnu/store/kj72vci6aj4bxhh18501nq4ygx2yhwif-go-github-com-andybalholm-cascadia-1.3.1
/gnu/store/lqwxq7dfh80ndjnmrm8l0l3pbvbvfwfi-go-cloud-google-com-go-compute-metadata-0.81.0

> ./pre-inst-env guix refresh --list-dependent $(grep define-public gnu/packages/golang-web.scm |cut -d" " -f2)
Building the following 20 packages would ensure 48 dependent packages are
rebuilt: [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]

Some packages were broken before migration:
- go-github-com-charmbracelet-glamour
- chezmoi 
- nncp

./pre-inst-env guix build [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
/gnu/store/ljhsalwrrn0blaj87d0ni1cn28vg8lkg-go-github-com-coreos-go-oidc-2.2.1
/gnu/store/5yvh8x0nnyfy5jzcnl03zwps7r98nbv6-lfs-s3-0.1.5
/gnu/store/8g14hhra5whiq138hvqkjk9b97g5bmd3-gx-0.14.3
/gnu/store/svx0v7ia5w9mxz9hack9cy36vxcx23hr-gx-go-1.9.0
/gnu/store/cf903c1sw8m6sjilnzzfjwch5ivk1n27-miniflux-2.0.46
/gnu/store/sm7crjqx08za41x3649bs8413f3qnrsn-sqls-0.2.18
/gnu/store/6vvb6zsxsr2g1w3c2czwbiz5763v6f1c-kubo-0.15.0
/gnu/store/kj81lr15fva0hqwsih67ppiz87mn6jls-bitmask-0.21.11
/gnu/store/a4njvjs1q0g1kqbk3i7d5dr2f6hqyhzx-gron-0.7.1
/gnu/store/mx1sp2sq472n2p0fcyvszxzqjp13w86g-nsq-1.2.1
/gnu/store/xq47cdh2djp6c5lc1rjh5gw5d7j9pdn9-aws-vault-6.6.2
/gnu/store/gfkmh8ka75j8fvs3q6vkbz7nz4z4q5ad-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-1.36.18
/gnu/store/j8rakyd65vqbhaw2kvnd10yhfv5yj8wz-go-github-com-aws-sdk-1.35.2
/gnu/store/b6bss26rwf30jvmz5xbrkmy0cmlzyisq-yggdrasil-0.4.7
/gnu/store/77hywrhvx07yskvh9cjrma9s3fmhs5y1-trezord-2.0.33
/gnu/store/x9j2n972qpgg5mshcxyzvqgrdqsjri09-restic-rest-server-0.11.0
/gnu/store/s5g3xcgqyxr18igiv3i00lnv1ria5jsb-gopls-0.12.0
/gnu/store/v63lgpslx63h29wycwzxnypfqbssll7p-sendgmail-0.0.0-1.e322915

Sharlatan Hellseher (67):
  gnu: Add (gnu packages golang-web) module.
  gnu: go-github-com-gorilla-mux: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-gorilla-css: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aymerick-douceur: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-andybalholm-cascadia: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-puerkitobio-goquery: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-chris-ramon-douceur: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-gorilla-websocket: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-sourcegraph-jsonrpc2: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-gorilla-handlers: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-gorilla-handlers: Remove input labels.
  gnu: go-github-com-felixge-httpsnoop: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-gorilla-securecookie: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-gorilla-sessions: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-jcmturner-gokrb5-v8: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-jcmturner-gokrb5-v8: Adjust inputs.
  gnu: go-github-com-jcmturner-dnsutils-v2: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-jcmturner-dnsutils-v2: Adjust inputs.
  gnu: go-github-com-jcmturner-goidentity-v6: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-jcmturner-goidentity-v6: Adjust inputs.
  gnu: go-github-com-gorilla-csrf: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-tdewolff-minify-v2: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-tdewolff-parse-v2: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-gorilla-context: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-microcosm-cc-bluemonday: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-google-safehtml: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-google-safehtml: Remove input labels.
  gnu: go-github-com-bep-golibsass: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-gopkg-in-square-go-jose-v2: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-coreos-go-oidc: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-coreos-go-oidc-v3: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-sdk: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-valyala-fasthttp: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-go-chi-chi-v5: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-julienschmidt-httprouter: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-emicklei-go-restful: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-tv42-httpunix: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-opentracing-opentracing-go: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-francoispqt-gojay: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-francoispqt-gojay: Adjust inputs.
  gnu: go-github-com-goccy-go-json: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-jmespath-go-jmespath: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-smithy-go: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-smithy-go: Adjust description.
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-config: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-iam: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-sso: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-ssooidc: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-sts: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-s3: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-feature-s3-manager: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-nwidger-jsoncolor: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-hjson-hjson-go: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-xeipuuv-gojsonschema: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-xeipuuv-gojsonschema: Adjust inputs.
  gnu: go-github-com-xeipuuv-gojsonpointer: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-xeipuuv-gojsonreference: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-whyrusleeping-json-filter: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-stretchr-objx: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-google-go-github: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-cloud-google-com-go-compute-metadata: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-getsentry-raven-go: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: go-github-com-go-telegram-bot-api-telegram-bot-api: Move to (gnu packages golang-web).
  gnu: actionlint: Update to 1.6.26.
  teams: go-team: Extend scope.

 etc/teams.scm                             |    3 +-
 gnu/local.mk                              |    1 +
 gnu/packages/backup.scm                   |    1 +
 gnu/packages/check.scm                    |    8 +-
 gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm |    1 +
 gnu/packages/databases.scm                |    1 +
 gnu/packages/finance.scm                  |    1 +
 gnu/packages/golang-check.scm             |   51 +
 gnu/packages/golang-web.scm               | 1466 ++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang.scm                   | 1532 +--------------------
 gnu/packages/high-availability.scm        |    1 +
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm                     |    1 +
 gnu/packages/mail.scm                     |    1 +
 gnu/packages/networking.scm               |    1 +
 gnu/packages/uucp.scm                     |    1 +
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm          |    1 +
 gnu/packages/web.scm                      |    1 +
 17 files changed, 1574 insertions(+), 1498 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/golang-web.scm

base-commit: 2de30042674197fe451c220745186e36465d06e2
-- 
2.41.0