Subject: [bug#66823] [PATCH gnome-team v3 0/6] Add Calls, and inform upstreams

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 20:36:10 +0100

Dear guix,

Here is a new version.  I tried to inform upstream (see individual patches),
however I am still waiting for Purism to open my account (for feedbackd).

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (6):
  gnu: Add gmobile.
  gnu: feedbackd: Update to 0.2.1.
  gnu: Add sofia-sip.
  gnu: Add libcallaudio.
  gnu: Add libcall-ui.
  gnu: Add calls.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   5 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        | 146 +++++++++++++++++-
 .../calls-disable-application-test.patch      |  71 +++++++++
 .../patches/calls-disable-sip-test.patch      |  44 ++++++
 .../feedbackd-use-system-gmobile.patch        |  40 +++++
 .../patches/gmobile-make-it-installable.patch |  89 +++++++++++
 .../libcall-ui-make-it-installable.patch      |  81 ++++++++++
 gnu/packages/telephony.scm                    | 106 +++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 579 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/calls-disable-application-test.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/calls-disable-sip-test.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/feedbackd-use-system-gmobile.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gmobile-make-it-installable.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libcall-ui-make-it-installable.patch

base-commit: 2677bf985c0025d04ffdcff31763978b633dbc58
-- 
2.41.0