Subject: [bug#66823] [PATCH gnome-team v5 2/6] [WIP] gnu: feedbackd: Update to 0.2.1.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 19:08:47 +0100

Am Dienstag, dem 31.10.2023 um 20:34 +0100 schrieb Vivien Kraus:
> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (feedbackd): Update to 0.2.1.
> (inputs): Add gmobile.
> * gnu/packages/patches/feedbackd-use-system-gmobile.patch: New file.
> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (feedbackd) [patches]: Use it here.
> * gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Register it here.
> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (feedbackd) [snippet]: Remove the gmobile
> submodule.
> 
> Change-Id: I06521c1673efb6aea1d163410fdf3d0206b57d8a
> ---
Reworded locally to

* gnu/packages/patches/feedbackd-use-system-gmobile.patch: New file.
* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Register it here.
* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (feedbackd): Update to 0.2.1.
[origin]<patches>: Add “feedbackd-use-system-gmobile.patch”.
<snippet>: Remove the gmobile submodule.
[inputs]: Add gmobile.

IMHO it's not a hard requirement that you submit this upstream before
pushing, so take your time with the account.  That being said, I will
need to rely on CI for builds on this series, because I also have a
local world rebuild for this weekend.

Cheers