Subject: [bug#66805] [PATCH vREVISION] gnu: eza: Fix arguments field.

From: Jaeme Sifat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:52:58 -0400

* gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm (eza): Fix arguments field.
[arguments]: Add #:install-source? #f

Change-Id: I832d169cc960f3fff918d7cd29ab6a8e0443deb3
---
 gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
index c596769d4d..81da65b964 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
@@ -478,8 +478,8 @@ (define-public eza
     (build-system cargo-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list
+      #:install-source? #f
       #:cargo-inputs `(("rust-ansiterm" ,rust-ansiterm-0.12)
-                       ("rust-chrono" ,rust-chrono-0.4)
                        ("rust-chrono" ,rust-chrono-0.4)
                        ("rust-git2" ,rust-git2-0.18)
                        ("rust-glob" ,rust-glob-0.3)

base-commit: 642769707c05dc1dd5674d60cd3b55d77b35c9d9
prerequisite-patch-id: be01c0b412137d0fa947912f40c2ff746352c463
prerequisite-patch-id: ea59bac6946ec832bf2151c351d25c17e9be4299
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a61e5b9d9059c210f8934c5b3263fe63cbaace7
prerequisite-patch-id: 90e11e612180e73c283fec5bef39d1550b579fdf
prerequisite-patch-id: 2edd7e0e6883864e66ec3baaae2725eb749f0af5
prerequisite-patch-id: 00c38be5eb7884d188b231f703d24f0e94a7dd11
prerequisite-patch-id: 326b57b596cf4369f25c3e8f8dababeba8f3f6e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 47f718e935f9090eebc3cc61e8a97327480ea128
prerequisite-patch-id: a928352cb7fb90d77b2b0641a05aea76c8b6e777
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f525dcbb61c15a320cc55bc9d3adfd8cc0a2929
prerequisite-patch-id: 335fc813085b257ca929330961aff482f82f39cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 89f5c9b88401fa1802db9bec97cc6dae98a268e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 24ba249ab2a4c6d34d09f1b743dda3a3811f38f6
prerequisite-patch-id: fb9c783785acae05a99c030ee6881b0c4fc23db3
prerequisite-patch-id: 3466ea1b9d47b114be8f123509ed933fbda22f2a
prerequisite-patch-id: f9de041fc79feeeb35a24781d7e8f5318dc7b307
prerequisite-patch-id: fdb24ef9959a25f9413874c1bea40f3e5f34b9e6
prerequisite-patch-id: e35ef3f6d7c3859de5b38c22f651d14076df20cf
prerequisite-patch-id: bfa4b5facfa34270f72dda2a34656ad8862e6a87
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ea3f2d59d73b42ebb476c6011957fbcfee43c25
prerequisite-patch-id: 5681cb39dea9277db661ec7a287fe14e7e515c45
prerequisite-patch-id: aa8024e7a13f0e696a0b86757e05b3b200965330
-- 
2.34.1