Subject: bug#66779: 30.0.50; Gnus Article faces are not applied if attachment

From: Björn Bidar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 23:12:19 +0300

* Description
When an article contains an attachment faces for things
such as cites are not applied in the article buffer.
An example would be an article containing a signature or
an html and text part.

* How to produce
1. emacs -Q
2. M-x customize-variable RET gnus-secondary-select methods
2. setup a connection method containing a message
   as described above
3. Open article
4. Point a character that should have a face applied
5. M-x describe-char
6. Read describe-char output

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.38, cairo version 1.18.0)
System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-build-details --without-pop --with-mailutils
 --without-hesiod --with-gameuser=:games --with-kerberos
 --with-kerberos5 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-modules
 --enable-autodepend --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --with-file-notification=yes --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --with-native-compilation=aot
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x --with-xim --with-sound --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff
 --with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg --with-dbus --with-xft --without-gpm
 --with-tree-sitter --with-pgtk --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --x-includes=/usr/include --x-libraries=/usr/lib64 --with-libotf
 --with-m17n-flt --with-cairo --with-xwidgets --build=x86_64-suse-linux
 --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -Werror=return-type -flto=auto -g -D_GNU_SOURCE
 -DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DGLIB_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS
 -pipe -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label
 -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -DPDMP_BASE='\''"emacs-gtk"'\'''
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fi_FI.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  circe-lagmon-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  magit-wip-initial-backup-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  back-button-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  org-edit-indirect-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  gnus-desktop-notify-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  org-modern-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  org-appear-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  selected-minor-mode: t
  jinx-mode: t
  org-cdlatex-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  frames-only-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org-contrib/lisp/ox-groff hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/ox-groff
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/vim-modeline/vim-modeline hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/vim-modeline
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/htmlize/htmlize
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/cursor-chg hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/cursor-chg/cursor-chg
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-29
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-28
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-27
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-26
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-25
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/transient/lisp/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/bind-key
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sql mailalias bbdb-pgp message-attachment-reminder
gnus-delay gnus-draft bbdb-message gnus-alias ...)

Memory information:
((conses 16 6805876 1977730) (symbols 48 121215 50)
 (strings 32 2425977 196344) (string-bytes 1 171742571)
 (vectors 16 253147) (vector-slots 8 7812677 1093209)
 (floats 8 7344 21402) (intervals 56 126012 34877) (buffers 992 230))