Subject: bug#66779: closed (Re: bug#66779: 30.0.50; Gnus Article faces are not applied if attachment)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 18:00:03 +0000

Your bug report

#66779: 30.0.50; Gnus Article faces are not applied if attachment 

which was filed against the emacs,gnus package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
66779: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=66779
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#66779: 30.0.50; Gnus Article faces are not applied if attachment
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Cc: Björn Bidar <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 09:59:22 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]> writes:

> Björn Bidar <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> * Description
>> When an article contains an attachment faces for things
>> such as cites are not applied in the article buffer.
>> An example would be an article containing a signature or
>> an html and text part.
>
> Hi,
>
> I cannot reproduce.  I have reply to a mail (citing its content) and add
> a file as attachment.  The cited part is correctly rendered with the
> 'gnus-cite-1' face.
>
> Don't you think it could come from HTML rendering (or washing)?

No further comments within 2 months, so I'm closing this bug.

Subject: 30.0.50; Gnus Article faces are not applied if attachment
From: Björn Bidar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 23:12:19 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* Description
When an article contains an attachment faces for things
such as cites are not applied in the article buffer.
An example would be an article containing a signature or
an html and text part.

* How to produce
1. emacs -Q
2. M-x customize-variable RET gnus-secondary-select methods
2. setup a connection method containing a message
   as described above
3. Open article
4. Point a character that should have a face applied
5. M-x describe-char
6. Read describe-char output

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.38, cairo version 1.18.0)
System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-build-details --without-pop --with-mailutils
 --without-hesiod --with-gameuser=:games --with-kerberos
 --with-kerberos5 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-modules
 --enable-autodepend --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --with-file-notification=yes --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --with-native-compilation=aot
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x --with-xim --with-sound --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff
 --with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg --with-dbus --with-xft --without-gpm
 --with-tree-sitter --with-pgtk --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --x-includes=/usr/include --x-libraries=/usr/lib64 --with-libotf
 --with-m17n-flt --with-cairo --with-xwidgets --build=x86_64-suse-linux
 --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -Werror=return-type -flto=auto -g -D_GNU_SOURCE
 -DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DGLIB_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS
 -pipe -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label
 -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -DPDMP_BASE='\''"emacs-gtk"'\'''
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fi_FI.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  circe-lagmon-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  magit-wip-initial-backup-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  back-button-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  org-edit-indirect-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  gnus-desktop-notify-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  org-modern-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  org-appear-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  selected-minor-mode: t
  jinx-mode: t
  org-cdlatex-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  frames-only-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org-contrib/lisp/ox-groff hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/ox-groff
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/vim-modeline/vim-modeline hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/vim-modeline
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/htmlize/htmlize
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/lisp/cursor-chg hides /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/cursor-chg/cursor-chg
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-29
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-28
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-27
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-26
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/compat/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-25
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/transient/lisp/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/bind-key
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sql mailalias bbdb-pgp message-attachment-reminder
gnus-delay gnus-draft bbdb-message gnus-alias ...)

Memory information:
((conses 16 6805876 1977730) (symbols 48 121215 50)
 (strings 32 2425977 196344) (string-bytes 1 171742571)
 (vectors 16 253147) (vector-slots 8 7812677 1093209)
 (floats 8 7344 21402) (intervals 56 126012 34877) (buffers 992 230))