Subject: bug#66778: closed (Re: [bug#66778] [PATCH 00/19] gnu: Astronomy 2023/10 updates.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 18:32:03 +0000

Your bug report

#66778: [PATCH 00/19] gnu: Astronomy 2023/10 updates.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
66778: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=66778
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#66778] [PATCH 00/19] gnu: Astronomy 2023/10 updates.
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>, Eric Bavier <[email-masked]>, Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 18:29:15 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Guix,
>
> Please review October's patch series updating and improving packages related
> to (gnu packages astronomy).

...

> Sharlatan Hellseher (19):
>   gnu: glnemo2: Fix home-page.
>   gnu: imppg: Use standard configure phase.
>   gnu: python-spherical-geometry: Simplify package.
>   gnu: python-spherical-geometry: Enable tests.
>   gnu: python-pynbody: Update to 1.4.1.
>   gnu: python-cdflib: Update to 1.2.2.
>   gnu: python-astroalign: Update to 2.5.0.
>   gnu: erfa: Update to 2.0.1.
>   gnu: python-pyerfa: Update to 2.0.1.1.
>   gnu: libxisf: Update to 0.2.10.
>   gnu: python-astropy: Update to 5.3.4.
>   gnu: python-cdflib: Update to 1.2.3.
>   gnu: python-crds: Update to 11.17.7.
>   gnu: python-ephem: Update to 4.1.5.
>   gnu: python-jwst: Update to 1.12.5.
>   gnu: python-pytest-remotedata: Update to 0.4.1.
>   gnu: python-pytest-doctestplus: Update to 1.0.0.
>   gnu: python-pytest-astropy: Update to 0.11.0.
>   gnu: python-asdf: Update to 3.0.0.
>
>  gnu/packages/astronomy.scm    | 142 +++++++++++++++++++---------------
>  gnu/packages/python-check.scm |  12 +--
>  2 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 69 deletions(-)
>
>
> base-commit: 50f514762bf35b029eb89518c5ab5b3d1bf27f48

These look good to me, I've pushed them to master as
7995a474eab286a0eb05b065716ecd026a681d56.

Thanks,

Chris

Subject: [PATCH 00/19] gnu: Astronomy 2023/10 updates.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 23:08:49 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix,

Please review October's patch series updating and improving packages related
to (gnu packages astronomy).

Patch series was built without issues and did not introduce regression for
dependent packages.

./pre-inst-env guix build --rounds=2 erfa glnemo2 imppg libxisf python-asdf python-astroalign python-astropy python-cdflib python-crds python-ephem python-jwst python-pyerfa python-pynbody python-pytest-astropy python-pytest-doctestplus python-pytest-remotedata python-spherical-geometry

/gnu/store/3yh8r1vxrlnqs008ma5424yaacp0r0d3-python-spherical-geometry-1.2.22
/gnu/store/s04bn2j8kq71a0vmip763an7cxic9642-python-pytest-remotedata-0.4.1
/gnu/store/k22abqi9lzyfpv0cppzcl8gbgbas1pzq-python-pytest-doctestplus-1.0.0
/gnu/store/is5amhbdchfwgr8937p0cni7g1rbd71a-python-pytest-astropy-0.11.0
/gnu/store/daqa4jcszyxv09g2wrvgir9pz3vdj7xj-python-pynbody-1.4.1
/gnu/store/vlv5q4f28an5valrjc0ikinskpbiqy6r-python-pyerfa-2.0.1.1
/gnu/store/6b2f0646f6hppqjfldhnrqpxm1sn9anc-python-jwst-1.12.5
/gnu/store/pi1iw8fchz4lygjq0kfrn98crz81mwi2-python-ephem-4.1.5
/gnu/store/a3qfyskrf0y5kisj8igvxc7g5a3531fr-python-crds-11.17.7
/gnu/store/wwih8y7vxlzmj7pgy71rfqldm8hhcpkw-python-cdflib-1.2.3
/gnu/store/4iyzv925fvgzmb26fhm7d655dar81x6d-python-astropy-5.3.4
/gnu/store/2wnw8y49l6addfcwrhbq10040dgv1k2y-python-astroalign-2.5.0
/gnu/store/17fwh5dagk576brmyih01r2awf3hzsa6-python-asdf-3.0.0
/gnu/store/ij7xzk0077p7g2kx92ys7xazqb8rp4zg-libxisf-0.2.10
/gnu/store/sn3z4kxsxdf57iljwmdyd3z789gafqgg-imppg-0.6.5
/gnu/store/a9a2nchr6raf1715ak36vqjjz4hk3s0q-glnemo2-1.21.0
/gnu/store/5jw73r8vinkfgakcyqx8d4drqpg9v81z-erfa-2.0.1

./pre-inst-env guix build $(./pre-inst-env guix refresh --list-dependent erfa glnemo2 imppg libxisf python-asdf python-astroalign python-astropy python-cdflib python-crds python-ephem python-jwst python-pyerfa python-pynbody python-pytest-astropy python-pytest-doctestplus python-pytest-remotedata python-spherical-geometry |awk -F: '{print $2}')

/gnu/store/6b2f0646f6hppqjfldhnrqpxm1sn9anc-python-jwst-1.12.5
/gnu/store/wcb81q01y8d1qlmvwlsad3x7sjzl7yj8-beets-bandcamp-0.1.4
/gnu/store/p5hcj2glkjbjfwh67330r6nnaz1v5aka-emacs-calibredb-2.12.0
/gnu/store/a7b6srwgixrwl4842r2snh4j6dfvlngk-python-sunpy-5.0.1
/gnu/store/2wnw8y49l6addfcwrhbq10040dgv1k2y-python-astroalign-2.5.0
/gnu/store/rwsay49d8a6zbrvkl9mir110qwk1lqbr-python-tslearn-0.6.2
/gnu/store/6f1gviws0sxjyxzgy0a7dz1zhy9ac9k7-python-regions-0.7
/gnu/store/wkxqrwzb1hh7qhl5gxh1nj8p68wziv2f-python-poliastro-0.17.0
/gnu/store/17fwh5dagk576brmyih01r2awf3hzsa6-python-asdf-3.0.0
/gnu/store/5najcxfg77ap8hnnv3lkqlzhk58brzp5-python-casa-formats-io-0.2.1
/gnu/store/7za8zq0ip3admdyzj2ry1fkwr47rzm1g-python-pytorch-lightning-2.0.2
/gnu/store/fig4v3b0y0awbg3rhfa6wiwzhyqaw74i-julia-astrotime-0.7.0

Sharlatan Hellseher (19):
  gnu: glnemo2: Fix home-page.
  gnu: imppg: Use standard configure phase.
  gnu: python-spherical-geometry: Simplify package.
  gnu: python-spherical-geometry: Enable tests.
  gnu: python-pynbody: Update to 1.4.1.
  gnu: python-cdflib: Update to 1.2.2.
  gnu: python-astroalign: Update to 2.5.0.
  gnu: erfa: Update to 2.0.1.
  gnu: python-pyerfa: Update to 2.0.1.1.
  gnu: libxisf: Update to 0.2.10.
  gnu: python-astropy: Update to 5.3.4.
  gnu: python-cdflib: Update to 1.2.3.
  gnu: python-crds: Update to 11.17.7.
  gnu: python-ephem: Update to 4.1.5.
  gnu: python-jwst: Update to 1.12.5.
  gnu: python-pytest-remotedata: Update to 0.4.1.
  gnu: python-pytest-doctestplus: Update to 1.0.0.
  gnu: python-pytest-astropy: Update to 0.11.0.
  gnu: python-asdf: Update to 3.0.0.

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm    | 142 +++++++++++++++++++---------------
 gnu/packages/python-check.scm |  12 +--
 2 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 69 deletions(-)

base-commit: 50f514762bf35b029eb89518c5ab5b3d1bf27f48
-- 
2.41.0