Subject: bug#6677: 24.0.50; NS variant cannot copy to pasteboard correctly

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:22:38 +0200

Am 22.07.2010 um 00:35 schrieb David De La Harpe Golden:

> The Xquartz on OS X manpage documents a set of options you can use  
> to tune _how_ Xquartz syncs the native OS X pasteboard and the X11  
> clipboard and/or primary:

This is not the problem here since I can easily interchange data  
between X clients and Mac OS X applications. The NS variant from  
middle of June is among these functioning applications, the most  
recent builds fail, since they even don't allow to copy data to other  
Mac OS X applications.

My comment was mainly targeted to explain that you and NS Emacs don't  
need to take care of X11 since up-to-date X11 has means to make the  
pasteboard available for X clients. And this works fine.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Klingons do not believe in indentation - except perhaps in the skulls  
of their project managers."