Subject: 29.1.50; svg image background does not support frame transparency

From: "pascal.jaeger leimstift.de" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 09:11:44 +0200 (CEST)

In emacs transparent svg images are displayed with a background color of
a variable or with the themes background color if that variable is nil[1]
Now that we have `set-frame-parameter 'alpha-background` in emacs 29 svg image backgrounds
should also be transparent as the background of the editor.
[1]https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/SVG-Images.html

In GNU Emacs 29.1.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.38, cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-10-10 built on localhost
Repository revision: eedd9db6190a7f69403aefe8098a554ef2b51371
Repository branch: emacs-29
System Description: Gentoo Linux
Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
--localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
--disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.1.9999
--htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.1.9999/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
--program-suffix=-emacs-29-vcs --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-29-vcs
--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-29-vcs --localstatedir=/var
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
--without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
--with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
--without-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp
--without-gpm --with-native-compilation=aot --with-json
--without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --without-lcms2 --with-xml2
--without-mailutils --without-selinux --without-small-ja-dic
--with-sqlite3 --with-gnutls --without-libsystemd --with-threads
--with-tree-sitter --without-wide-int --with-sound=alsa --with-zlib
--with-pgtk --without-x --without-ns --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
--without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-harfbuzz --without-libotf
--without-m17n-flt --without-xwidgets --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
--with-rsvg --with-tiff --without-webp --with-imagemagick
--with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe
-Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Werror=implicit-int'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''
Configured features:
ACL CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON
LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM GTK3 ZLIB
Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
Major mode: Org
Minor modes in effect:
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
evil-org-mode: t
org-superstar-mode: t
org-fancy-priorities-mode: t
org-appear-mode: t
org-indent-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
whitespace-mode: t
solaire-global-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
flycheck-popup-tip-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
eros-mode: t
+emacs-lisp-non-package-mode: t
vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
company-box-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-escape-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-mode: t
evil-snipe-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
evil-snipe-local-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
global-so-long-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
winner-mode: t
global-emojify-mode: t
emojify-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
flyspell-lazy-mode: t
flyspell-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
dap-tooltip-mode: t
dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
dap-ui-controls-mode: t
dap-ui-mode: t
treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
treemacs-follow-mode: t
treemacs-git-mode: t
treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
gdb-many-windows: t
dap-auto-configure-mode: t
dap-mode: t
dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
global-tree-sitter-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
org-super-agenda-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
edraw-org-link-image-mode: t
org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
smartparens-mode: t
nyan-mode: t
display-time-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
server-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
global-ligature-mode: t
ligature-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
visual-line-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
Load-path shadows:
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/dumb-jump/dumb-jump hides /home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/dump-jump/dumb-jump
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/htmlize/htmlize hides /home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/emacs-htmlize/htmlize
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-oddmuse
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-dabbrev
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-tng
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-semantic
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-template
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-files
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-nxml
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-elisp
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-clang
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-tempo
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-ispell
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-bbdb
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-capf
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-keywords
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-cmake
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-etags
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-abbrev
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-dabbrev-code
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-gtags
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-yasnippet
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/company/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-mode/company-css
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/dash/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash/dash
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/deferred/deferred hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/deferred/deferred
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-entry-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-file-utils/desktop-entry-mode
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/epl/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/epl/epl
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/flycheck/flycheck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flycheck/flycheck
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/flycheck/flycheck-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flycheck/flycheck-autoloads
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/pkg-info/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pkg-info/pkg-info
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/transient
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/bind-key/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/pascal/.config/emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/map/map hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug mule-util org-crypt evil-nerd-commenter
evil-nerd-commenter-operator evil-nerd-commenter-sdk evil-anzu anzu
org-eldoc toc-org evil-org org-superstar smartparens-latex tex-mode
org-fancy-priorities org-appear org-indent oc-basic ol-bibtex bibtex
jka-compr vertico-directory ebuild-snippets rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap
html-mode-expansions smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu projectile
ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
auto-minor-mode disp-table whitespace evil-collection-image image-mode
exif vertico-repeat consult-flycheck evil-collection-consult consult
magit-bookmark treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags evil-collection-bookmark
bookmark doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-tokyo-night-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base ucs-utils
persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base cl font-utils unicode-fonts
desktop frameset evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt
async evil-collection-grep grep code-review code-review-actions
code-review-comment code-review-section code-review-bitbucket
code-review-faces shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg code-review-gitlab
code-review-utils evil-collection-forge forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea
forge-gitlab glab forge-github forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db code-review-parse-hunk code-review-github
code-review-db uuidgen calc-misc calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs a
code-review-interfaces deferred ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http
url-gw url-auth gnutls closql magit-autoloads evil-collection-magit
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path flycheck-popup-tip evil-collection-popup
popup flycheck-cask evil-embrace evil-surround embrace expand-region
text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom
parinfer-rust-mode parinfer-rust-changes parinfer-rust
parinfer-rust-helper eros highlight-quoted vi-tilde-fringe
highlight-numbers parent-mode hl-todo rainbow-delimiters copilot
copilot-balancer jsonrpc evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist
better-jumper company-box company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons company-capf
evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless nerd-icons-completion
nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon marginalia evil-goggles
evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 recentf saveplace evil-collection-so-long so-long
git-commit magit-git magit-base crm with-editor shell winner emojify
evil-collection-apropos apropos undo-tree diff queue flycheck-package
package-lint evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf lisp-mnt
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck ws-butler editorconfig
evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package browse-url
url-handlers editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch wsl-init dsvn evil-collection-log-edit log-edit
message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher vc-svn lui-logging
lui-format lui tracking shorten flyspell-lazy flyspell ispell
lui-autopaste company-ebuild company-ebuild-keywords
ebuild-mode-keywords company-ebuild-custom ebuild-mode skeleton company
dap-cpptools dap-gdb-lldb dap-utils dom dap-lldb ccls
ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy
ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common
smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs midnight dap-mouse dap-ui
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib
treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi gud bui
bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils
lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe
dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol evil-collection-xref xref project
tree-widget spinner network-stream puny nsm smartparens-markdown
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode edit-indirect color
evil-collection-imenu imenu filenotify f f-shortdoc ewoc epg rfc6068
epg-config use-package-ensure dirvish-emerge dirvish transient hydra lv
re-builder evil-textobj-tree-sitter
evil-textobj-tree-sitter-thing-at-point evil-textobj-tree-sitter-core
tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build evil-collection-tar-mode
tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode archive-mode url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap tree-sitter-hl
ts-fold ts-fold-summary ts-fold-parsers ts-fold-util tree-sitter
tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
evil-collection-compile compile text-property-search dired-aux
evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs tsc-obsolete ox-man ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-ascii ox-md
ox-html table ox-publish ox doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet
dtrt-indent evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode org-super-agenda ts ht
s org-habit org-agenda org-side-tree hl-line edraw-org edraw-util
edraw-msg org-roam-ui simple-httpd websocket url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util bindat org-roam-dailies
evil-collection-org evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate
org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node
org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite url-parse auth-source
password-cache json map url-vars org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-attach smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist
xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens loadhist
evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete evil-collection-comint comint ansi-osc
ansi-color org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler
evil-collection-magit-section evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load
wid-edit evil-collection annalist magit-section eieio eieio-core
cursor-sensor compat dash nyan-mode battery dbus xml time
display-line-numbers server gcmh html2text let-alist ob-core org-cycle
org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs
format-spec ibuf-macs evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core byte-opt advice evil-common thingatpt
rect evil-vars ring ligature derived edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key
bind-key comp comp-cstr warnings icons doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui
easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp
byte-compile general rx realgud-recursive-autoloads doom-start
site-gentoo doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib
pcase harfbuzz jansson dynamic-modules subr-x chemacs gv rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads inotify
dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)
Memory information:
((conses 16 1918086 185512)
(symbols 48 105929 1)
(strings 32 760675 15286)
(string-bytes 1 19598409)
(vectors 16 165166)
(vector-slots 8 7582047 224262)
(floats 8 1936 824)
(intervals 56 16435 340)
(buffers 984 23))