Subject: 29.1; ansi-term is one keystroke behind

From: "G. McKinnon Ryall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 20:57:24 -0500

Symptoms: When typing in ansi-term, pressing a key does not update the
screen... immediately. Pressing another key causes the screen to update,
but only for the previous key typed. For example, typing "ls" would
display "l".

Recipe: 'emacs -Q'
M-x ansi-term
RET
l
s

I'm not sure if this is caused by emacs, but I've been experiencing the bug
for at least 3 months and I can't find anything online about it. I used to
experience the bug in other modes, but I can't remember which.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
cairo version 1.18.0)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-build-details --without-pop --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --without-hesiod --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-kerberos --with-kerberos5 --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-modules --enable-autodepend --prefix=/usr
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share
 --localstatedir=/var --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --with-file-notification=yes
 --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x --with-xim --with-sound --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff
 --with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg --with-dbus --with-webp --with-xft
 --with-imagemagick --without-gpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-pgtk
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --x-includes=/usr/include
 --x-libraries=/usr/lib64 --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-cairo
 --with-xwidgets --build=x86_64-suse-linux --with-dumping=pdumper
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3
 -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
 -fstack-clash-protection -Werror=return-type -flto=auto -g
 -D_GNU_SOURCE -DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS
 -DGLIB_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -pipe -Wno-pointer-sign
 -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label -fno-optimize-sibling-calls
 -DPDMP_BASE='\''"emacs-gtk"'\''' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Markdown

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  unkillable-scratch: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-term-cursor-mode: t
  term-cursor-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: (only . t)
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/load-env-vars-20180511.2210/load-env-vars
hides /home/vatrat/.emacs.d/core/../core/libs/forks/load-env-vars
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/core/../core/libs/spinner
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/auctex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex-site hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/font-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/toolbar-x hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/texmathp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex-style hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex-mik hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex-ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex-font hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/tex-bar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/preview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/plain-tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/multi-prompt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/latex-flymake hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex-flymake
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/context hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/context-nl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/context-en hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/auctex-13.2.2/bib-cite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/transient-20231019.1421/transient
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/layers/+chat/erc/local/erc-sasl/erc-sasl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/erc/erc-sasl
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/seq-2.24/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/vatrat/.emacs.d/elpa/29.1/develop/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug term ehelp helm-command
evil-nerd-commenter evil-nerd-commenter-operator evil-nerd-commenter-sdk
smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu display-line-numbers lsp-origami
origami origami-parsers cl flycheck-credo flycheck-haskell
lsp-diagnostics lsp-headerline lsp-modeline lsp-lens lsp-ui
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc xwidget lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util face-remap lsp-jq lsp-zig lsp-tilt lsp-steep
lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp lsp-yaml lsp-xml
lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v
lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust lsp-rubocop lsp-rf lsp-ruff-lsp
lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-python-ms lsp-pyright
lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl
lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-move
lsp-mint lsp-mdx lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-latex lsp-kotlin
lsp-json lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-haskell lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-graphql
lsp-glsl lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint
lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d
lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal lsp-credo lsp-cmake lsp-clojure
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib
lsp-clangd lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-awk lsp-ansible
lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript ccls ccls-member-hierarchy
ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens
ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep
company-c-headers smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds ld-script make-mode sh-script smie treesit executable mmm-mode
mmm-univ mmm-class mmm-region mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat
dired-quick-sort ls-lisp treemacs-icons-dired overseer pkg-info epl
auto-compile elisp-slime-nav flycheck-elsa flycheck-package package-lint
finder cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu evil-lisp-state flycheck-pos-tip
pos-tip flycheck highlight-numbers parent-mode rainbow-delimiters
smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-markdown smartparens-text
smartparens-haskell smartparens loadhist matlab matlab-scan
matlab-syntax matlab-compat evil-surround shortdoc helm-descbinds
highlight-parentheses mule-util tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache
zeroconf evil-escape all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons company-files company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic
company-template company-capf company org-eldoc evil-org org-download
org-attach org-superstar toc-org yasnippet-snippets vala-snippets
clojure-snippets yasnippet image-file image-converter oc-basic ol-eww
evil-collection-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus vi-tilde-fringe diminish gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-habit evil-goggles winner flyspell
recentf evil-matchit evil-matchit-evil-setup evil-matchit-sdk
xterm-color ws-butler winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x
imenu-list volatile-highlights unkillable-scratch undo-tree queue
treemacs-projectile projectile treemacs-persp treemacs-evil
treemacs-tag-follow-mode term-cursor symbol-overlay string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes saveplace savehist restart-emacs
desktop frameset popwin persp-mode persistent-scratch disp-table
ox-pandoc ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree org-rich-yank git-rebase keycast
journalctl-mode array info+ hl-todo gemini-mode time-stamp
window-purpose window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core
window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils eyebrowse
evil-unimpaired evil-textobj-line evil-snipe evil-easymotion
evil-collection-ediff evil-collection-dired evil-collection-magit
evil-collection-forge evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist
evil-anzu anzu editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch drag-stuff ob-elixir column-enforce-mode
clean-aindent-mode zeal-at-point-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yapfify-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
writeroom-mode-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
wolfram-mode-autoloads winum-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
web-beautify-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
vi-tilde-fringe-autoloads vala-snippets-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs uuidgen-autoloads
unkillable-scratch-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
treemacs-projectile-autoloads treemacs-persp-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads treemacs-evil-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
terminal-here-autoloads term-cursor-autoloads tagedit-autoloads
systemd-autoloads symon-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads string-edit-at-point-autoloads
stan-mode-autoloads sqlite3-autoloads sphinx-doc-autoloads
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-autoloads
spacemacs-purpose-popwin-autoloads spaceline-autoloads
powerline-autoloads space-doc-autoloads smeargle-autoloads
slim-mode-autoloads shell-pop-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads
scad-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads quickrun-autoloads qml-mode-autoloads
pytest-autoloads pylookup-autoloads pyenv-mode-autoloads pydoc-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads pug-mode-autoloads prettier-js-autoloads
popwin-autoloads poetry-autoloads platformio-mode-autoloads
pkgbuild-mode-autoloads pippel-autoloads pipenv-autoloads
load-env-vars-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads
persistent-scratch-autoloads password-generator-autoloads
paradox-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
overseer-autoloads org-superstar-autoloads org-rich-yank-autoloads
org-projectile-autoloads org-project-capture-autoloads
org-category-capture-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads org-download-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads
org-cliplink-autoloads open-junk-file-autoloads ob-elixir-autoloads
nose-autoloads nameless-autoloads multi-vterm-autoloads vterm-autoloads
multi-term-autoloads multi-line-autoloads shut-up-autoloads
mmm-mode-autoloads matlab-mode-autoloads markdown-toc-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-python-ms-autoloads lsp-origami-autoloads origami-autoloads
lsp-latex-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads logcat-autoloads
literate-calc-mode-autoloads link-hint-autoloads keycast-autoloads
journalctl-mode-autoloads inspector-autoloads info+-autoloads
indent-guide-autoloads importmagic-autoloads epc-autoloads
ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads impatient-mode-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
hoon-mode-autoloads hlint-refactor-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
hindent-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads hide-comnt-autoloads helm-xref-autoloads
helm-themes-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-rtags-autoloads
helm-pydoc-autoloads helm-purpose-autoloads window-purpose-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
helm-org-autoloads helm-mode-manager-autoloads helm-make-autoloads
helm-lsp-autoloads helm-ls-git-autoloads helm-hoogle-autoloads
helm-git-grep-autoloads helm-descbinds-autoloads helm-dash-autoloads
dash-docs-autoloads helm-css-scss-autoloads helm-company-autoloads
helm-cider-autoloads helm-c-yasnippet-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads
haskell-snippets-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads google-translate-autoloads
google-c-style-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
gitignore-templates-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads git-messenger-autoloads git-link-autoloads
gh-md-autoloads gendoxy-autoloads gemini-mode-autoloads
geiser-racket-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-gambit-autoloads
fuzzy-autoloads flyspell-correct-helm-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads flycheck-ycmd-autoloads
flycheck-rtags-autoloads flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
flycheck-haskell-autoloads flycheck-elsa-autoloads
flycheck-credo-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads
fancy-battery-autoloads eyebrowse-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads evil-unimpaired-autoloads
evil-tutor-autoloads evil-textobj-line-autoloads evil-tex-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-snipe-autoloads evil-org-autoloads
evil-numbers-autoloads evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads
evil-lisp-state-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-exchange-autoloads evil-escape-autoloads
evil-easymotion-autoloads evil-args-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads esh-help-autoloads erc-yt-autoloads
erc-view-log-autoloads erc-social-graph-autoloads erc-image-autoloads
erc-hl-nicks-autoloads emr-autoloads iedit-autoloads
list-utils-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
elisp-def-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads disaster-autoloads
dired-quick-sort-autoloads devdocs-autoloads define-word-autoloads
dante-autoloads lcr-autoloads flycheck-autoloads cython-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads cpp-auto-include-autoloads company-ycmd-autoloads
ycmd-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads
deferred-autoloads company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads
company-rtags-autoloads rtags-autoloads company-reftex-autoloads
company-math-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads
company-cabal-autoloads company-c-headers-autoloads
company-auctex-autoloads company-anaconda-autoloads
command-log-mode-autoloads column-enforce-mode-autoloads
cmm-mode-autoloads clojure-snippets-autoloads
clean-aindent-mode-autoloads clang-format-autoloads
cider-eval-sexp-fu-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads
centered-cursor-mode-autoloads ccls-autoloads blacken-autoloads
auto-yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads auto-dictionary-autoloads
auto-compile-autoloads auctex-latexmk-autoloads attrap-autoloads
arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto anaconda-mode-autoloads
pythonic-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads alchemist-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads elixir-mode-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads ace-link-autoloads
ace-jump-helm-line-autoloads ac-ispell-autoloads hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state pcre2el-autoloads hybrid-mode-autoloads
holy-mode-autoloads evil-evilified-state-autoloads dotenv-mode-autoloads
which-key evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common rect evil-vars
bind-map which-key-autoloads diminish-autoloads bind-map-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads company-autoloads auctex-autoloads
cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads queue-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads code-cells-autoloads
docker-autoloads tablist-autoloads aio-autoloads
eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads evil-cleverparens-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads paredit-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads
annalist-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads evil-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
helm-for-files helm-imenu semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet helm-bookmark
helm-external helm-mode helm-misc helm-elisp helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util xdg image-mode
exif dired-x dired-aux ffap tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration tramp-compat helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate
helm-eval edebug debug backtrace helm-occur helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-net xml helm-adaptive helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help
helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-autoloads popup-autoloads wfnames-autoloads geiser geiser-mode
geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-repl geiser-capf geiser-debug
geiser-image geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-autodoc geiser-edit
geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax scheme
geiser-log geiser-popup geiser-impl help-fns geiser-custom geiser-base
geiser-autoloads helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads live-py-mode-autoloads
lsp-haskell-autoloads quail inf-haskell haskell-decl-scan haskell
haskell-completions haskell-load haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode
haskell-modules haskell-sandbox haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl
haskell-svg haskell-collapse hideshow haskell-debug
haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode haskell-compile
haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle view haskell-mode
haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support etags fileloop generator
dabbrev haskell-customize haskell-mode-autoloads flymake-proc flymake
consult consult-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads lsp-javascript lsp-html
lsp-icons lsp-completion lsp-semantic-tokens dom lsp-mode lsp-protocol
tree-widget f f-shortdoc ewoc lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
spinner-autoloads f-autoloads orgit org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab
glab forge-github forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic yaml parse-time iso8601 forge-post markdown-mode forge-repo
forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql
emacsql-compiler eieio-base buck forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads noutline
outline markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub
ghub-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads treepy-autoloads ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util let-alist magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
magit-git files-x magit-base which-func magit-section crm
magit-autoloads benchmark cursor-sensor magit-section-autoloads
with-editor shell pcomplete transient server log-edit add-log
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads compat transient-autoloads
compat-autoloads seq-autoloads persp-mode-autoloads skeleton ibuf-macs
find-dired grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs projectile-autoloads
thrift-autoloads treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks hydra lv treemacs-mouse-interface thunk treemacs-tags
treemacs-faces imenu xref project treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations bookmark treemacs-async
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes pulse treemacs-workspaces treemacs-scope treemacs-dom
treemacs-core-utils treemacs-macros treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization pfuture s ht compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring treemacs-autoloads goto-addr thingatpt vc-hg vc-git diff-mode
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc
vc-dispatcher bug-reference loaddefs-gen radix-tree tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode cfrs-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads lv-autoloads
posframe-autoloads s-autoloads mm-archive message sendmail yank-media
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils gnutls network-stream url-http mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny
url-cache url-auth hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify edmacro kmacro
gruvbox-dark-soft-theme gruvbox autothemer color lisp-mnt dash
gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads info dash-autoloads
format-spec finder-inf use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-spacebind core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-release-management
core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer core-progress-bar
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs spacemacs-ht inline package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source password-cache json map url-vars eieio byte-opt eieio-core
epg rfc6068 epg-config core-command-line core-debug derived core-hooks
page-break-lines core-env load-env-vars core-dotspacemacs advice
core-customization validate cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
core-emacs-backports core-compilation core-dumper spinner core-versions
core-load-paths comp comp-cstr warnings icons subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs
gv cl-extra help-mode cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile
preview-latex tex-site ispell core-early-funcs rmc delsel lpr easy-mmode
pcase iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2920907 1886714)
 (symbols 48 163638 7)
 (strings 32 550715 259098)
 (string-bytes 1 18846969)
 (vectors 16 239882)
 (vector-slots 8 4839432 1573266)
 (floats 8 2086 6915)
 (intervals 56 11930 20834)
 (buffers 984 88))