Subject: [PATCH master 0/3] Add Tilda with D-Bus support (necessary for Wayland)

From: Suhail <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 20:39:27 +0000

Hi Guix,

The last official release of Tilda (1.5.4) is almost 3 years old and
notably doesn't include D-Bus support (which is necessary on Wayland).
D-Bus support was added to upstream (main branch) in 2021, however,
there hasn't been a release, since, that has included it.

This series adds version 1.6-alpha with D-Bus support to Guix.  There
are some changes in 1.5.4 that aren't (yet?) included in the 1.6-alpha
branch.  As such, a new package definition is created for 1.6-alpha (as
opposed to only updating the 1.5.4 version).

Additionally, some issues pointed out by 'guix lint' and 'guix style'
for [email-masked] are fixed.

Cheers

Suhail (3):
  gnu: tilda: Add version 1.6-alpha with D-Bus support
  gnu: tilda: Fix lint error by updating input list format for v1.5.4
  gnu: tilda: Run guix style on [email-masked]

 gnu/packages/terminals.scm | 64 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 41 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

base-commit: c065da01ff956d3c2bdfc45a33d910e509a211d9
-- 
2.42.0