Subject: [PATCH 00/19] Split (gnu packages golang) part I

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 10:32:25 +0100

Hi Guix!

Here is a first portion to split monolithic (gnu packages golang) into logical
modules, following similar logic as python-*, perl-*, lisp-*.

Copiright headers are migrated based on the history of gnu/packages/golang.scm
file and includes all contributors introduced packages or modified it.

I've perform some checks applied to ensure the quality of the migration.

Modules which include packages from (gnu packages golang-check):
grep -r -l "go-honnef-co-go-tools\|go-github-com-alecthomas-assert\|go-github-com-cheekybits-is\|go-github-com-frankban-quicktest\|go-github-com-google-go-cmdtest\|go-github-com-google-gofuzz\|go-github-com-golangplus-testing\|go-github-com-jacobsa-oglematchers\|go-github-com-jacobsa-oglemock\|go-github-com-jacobsa-ogletest\|go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo\|go-github-com-stretchr-testify\|go-github-com-tdewolff-test\|go-gopkg-in-check-v1\|go-gopkg-in-go-playground-assert-v1\|go-golang-org-sql-mock\|go-golang-org-x-lint" . | grep ".*\.scm"
./gnu/packages/golang-check.scm
./gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
./gnu/packages/textutils.scm
./gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm
./gnu/packages/file-systems.scm
./gnu/packages/mail.scm
./gnu/packages/version-control.scm
./gnu/packages/virtualization.scm
./gnu/packages/databases.scm
./gnu/packages/education.scm
./gnu/packages/irc.scm
./gnu/packages/golang.scm

Modules which use (gnu packages golang-check):
grep -r -l "golang-check" . | grep ".*\.scm"
./gnu/packages/golang-check.scm
./gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
./gnu/packages/textutils.scm
./gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm
./gnu/packages/file-systems.scm
./gnu/packages/mail.scm
./gnu/packages/version-control.scm
./gnu/packages/databases.scm
./gnu/packages/education.scm
./gnu/packages/irc.scm
./gnu/packages/golang.scm

Make sure all packages from (gnu packages golang-check) are still buildable:
./pre-inst-env guix build go-honnef-co-go-tools go-github-com-alecthomas-assert go-github-com-cheekybits-is go-github-com-frankban-quicktest go-github-com-google-go-cmdtest go-github-com-google-gofuzz go-github-com-golangplus-testing go-github-com-jacobsa-oglematchers go-github-com-jacobsa-oglemock go-github-com-jacobsa-ogletest go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo go-github-com-stretchr-testify go-github-com-tdewolff-test go-gopkg-in-check-v1 go-gopkg-in-go-playground-assert-v1 go-golang-org-sql-mock go-golang-org-x-lint
/gnu/store/c2gvshavd6x8xkcynlmbmnmy9w84vvli-go-golang-org-x-lint-0.0.0-0.83fdc39
/gnu/store/cwj24gs2g2c4c782n68fwlm0h4q33s1s-go-golang-org-sql-mock-1.3.3-1.e98392b
/gnu/store/xwcw7yp5nr3f2h50p55a12h8irs0j00n-go-gopkg-in-go-playground-assert-v1-1.2.1
/gnu/store/2v2vbgkp1hwyp144xi55isc392y0z57p-go-gopkg-in-check-v1-1.0.0-20201130134442-10cb98267c6c
/gnu/store/3xh1mnammavbycsjwd7risfd0ab98m53-go-github-com-tdewolff-test-1.0.9
/gnu/store/3jdsa6yyr1h72zp2fg640nnnfv94zrdm-go-github-com-stretchr-testify-1.7.0
/gnu/store/0i4w0d0h76iy58c3776gbc6iwrk4vx7k-go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo-1.16.5
/gnu/store/qbglgcy9lcmp1p4drbfv676d79zsw327-go-github-com-jacobsa-ogletest-0.0.0-0.80d50a7
/gnu/store/51mj139r6nhy2niqpkb6shnrj1y62gdy-go-github-com-jacobsa-oglemock-0.0.0-0.e94d794
/gnu/store/jv9i8fnx2wl9ml7vcwq826bj2q8h86i3-go-github-com-jacobsa-oglematchers-0.0.0-0.141901e
/gnu/store/pj36c2s7wg5h1gwab0g4qjdiq8z5hrpg-go-github-com-golangplus-testing-1.0.0
/gnu/store/90gha098pb553wdhcz5jvr1if76wf9vh-go-github-com-google-gofuzz-0.0.0-0.fd52762
/gnu/store/4xp86zv0x3scfr4amlgcfpla2ij6iicx-go-github-com-google-go-cmdtest-0.4.0-0.55ab333
/gnu/store/vdxh36z49brbh7qqip946ymaldzi5czc-go-github-com-frankban-quicktest-1.11.1
/gnu/store/mvn4qvlpcmh71icwyazpr2ray7mwjsdh-go-github-com-cheekybits-is-0.0.0-0.68e9c06
/gnu/store/b11xr2041gxa6p4lcn3wf0caf71vlrxl-go-github-com-alecthomas-assert-0.0.1-1.405dbfe
/gnu/store/xklh3nny0svy5kbkv92si40fphqsz3m8-go-honnef-co-go-tools-0.3.3

Building the following 56 packages would ensure 166 dependent packages are rebuilt:
Some packages were broken before migration:
- go-github-com-charmbracelet-glamour
- chezmoi 
- nncp

./pre-inst-env guix build [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
/gnu/store/l3p4la4kn3s53mm4gizlzswqqvkpyvkx-go-ipfs-0.14.0
/gnu/store/803llahlqffbpl2q75xvrazhdxfdb5m0-kappanhang-1.3
/gnu/store/a6d535sj33n8jkp4wvj7a9ck50238qiq-emacs-ghq-0.2.0
/gnu/store/zr8w2a0mcc469knd0rxla441i42i2kfg-go-github-com-dhowett-go-plist-0.0.0-1.1454fab
/gnu/store/adf89z3yzrkljwcy3a80qdybi7103vx1-kiln-0.4.0
/gnu/store/6r2mjylicc6dfh1jdl4f2vvpfbzbmdy3-go-github-com-itchyny-gojq-0.12.11
/gnu/store/gnbdxj8qk7q8smbmqavzhwqpyfwl3n8d-gojq-0.12.11
/gnu/store/s5g3xcgqyxr18igiv3i00lnv1ria5jsb-gopls-0.12.0
/gnu/store/64g5897p79rqfi4jahgaxpphqwg4c6j5-aerc-0.15.2
/gnu/store/8clyspa8878cw7frhjmszxzimirc355c-lfs-s3-0.1.5
/gnu/store/cwnp66v4lgdh91gpbj24qsh0z083vcsp-csvdiff-1.4.0
/gnu/store/shaxqrxishzlkn9lhrjrxh52am6i2sfr-chathistorysync-0.2.0
/gnu/store/44i5ipyz7h6f2ssah1wh39fhlhdig8h0-go-github-com-google-go-jsonnet-0.18.0
/gnu/store/8ifhlgjwap15x32lvcyjrcpx8v7fs8hj-clipman-1.6.1
/gnu/store/1qgac23yw0bz8c7ih28chfk314nrwgwc-aws-vault-6.6.2
/gnu/store/ljhsalwrrn0blaj87d0ni1cn28vg8lkg-go-github-com-coreos-go-oidc-2.2.1
/gnu/store/cx3c9vlgq05dlgpkbq4w9mk38ajibbz7-fdroidcl-0.7.0
/gnu/store/g1kz78vbbk7rylgkyii4vvgiing5lzm8-go-github-com-jcmturner-rpc-2.0.3
/gnu/store/sajbpgdv43gpiyh9wm9rvk0bk0hg36yy-bitmask-0.21.11
/gnu/store/dvlqfvsa6g161ckzcxv36v2amkrvgapa-hebcal-5.3.0-0.2384bb8
/gnu/store/plipaafwkz49hq7lm93pha31hm1r9gf2-exercism-3.1.0
/gnu/store/svx0v7ia5w9mxz9hack9cy36vxcx23hr-gx-go-1.9.0
/gnu/store/8g14hhra5whiq138hvqkjk9b97g5bmd3-gx-0.14.3
/gnu/store/9cb0ky0mys4hafalkmxji76fky67r8kr-gocryptfs-2.4.0
/gnu/store/mx1sp2sq472n2p0fcyvszxzqjp13w86g-nsq-1.2.1
/gnu/store/cf903c1sw8m6sjilnzzfjwch5ivk1n27-miniflux-2.0.46
/gnu/store/m2r30pcjikgx47z0xjdmrprd72l78ncc-edirect-13.3.20200128
/gnu/store/yzhsdgsj2qbk6fbw4mirpqa00db2xk95-browserpass-native-3.1.0
/gnu/store/cl9b5xkmn349b47hkyy4a9paydxq8013-go-gitlab.com-shackra-goimapnotify-2.3.7
/gnu/store/ml3pk2cr9gar3lpibzs8rhxk6g2g19r6-go-github-com-docker-distribution-0.0.0-0.325b080
/gnu/store/w1kp2w3n88rwwpabl1fzq6j5brmrslg2-r-biocdockermanager-1.11.0
/gnu/store/bz0nzf3jz8r5sqpi886khd6r05fqzj9c-kineto-0.0.0-20211105093215-857f8c97ebc5
/gnu/store/17hym66w5yx76gpidz9y78bn2fv1ydd4-gotypist-0.0.0-0.03f8618
/gnu/store/i8wibhrww13z8kcscy5ph8s0rgi51zwd-go-github-com-gomodule-redigo-1.8.8
/gnu/store/k3zbhyb8qw0j5vn9h5n9jkqkqswbs1i6-go-github-com-couchbase-gomemcached-0.1.4
/gnu/store/hl4yk4f7bhw3pbrqab4a1s0n1dbafy0l-actionlint-1.6.23
/gnu/store/5rfm1klffmk4d2dyrysmc4i4khczx88c-hut-0.2.0
/gnu/store/l08wbfl3m25nalafrm8qvkwmx4hc3gi6-trezord-2.0.33
/gnu/store/j8rakyd65vqbhaw2kvnd10yhfv5yj8wz-go-github-com-aws-sdk-1.35.2
/gnu/store/gfkmh8ka75j8fvs3q6vkbz7nz4z4q5ad-go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-1.36.18
/gnu/store/4pxr0imrycfav92i3n69p8n4fcvjz9gv-go-github-com-hashicorp-hcl-v2-2.11.1
/gnu/store/9psnki00ymywbrzdailbsima0y6zvk15-sqls-0.2.18
/gnu/store/g82cx6wnym7k6l1bw7rmdf8amfgpqb45-go-gopkg-in-mgo-v2-2.0.0-20190816093944-a6b53ec6cb22
/gnu/store/7i4lf91z20mi6gzv48jrrmgx5qvc7zxh-go-github-com-cupcake-rdb-0.0.0-20161107195141-43ba34106c76
/gnu/store/n9ndb27prq99g53i97804w90xlkibcw2-go-github-com-biogo-hts-fai-1.4.4
/gnu/store/4lm6vcbmm8qqpfsjaywdrjcnmw245s5i-go-github-com-biogo-biogo-1.0.4
/gnu/store/5sdr0b4zfl57f9x6y7vdp9s6gn3wclk9-go-github-com-biogo-hts-cram-1.4.4
/gnu/store/j0y2jmf3w90acn0cd47c83l4bqyhd5sn-go-github-com-biogo-hts-sam-1.4.4
/gnu/store/6qx0hj2zv9sxrbypwcsqj7dm6rlnkjqj-go-github-com-biogo-hts-bgzf-1.4.4
/gnu/store/qmi2avihdbxyl3kmzjy81x5fj8vychw7-go-github-com-biogo-hts-tabix-1.4.4
/gnu/store/47qdil5w1lmkh3s17rfg2zkfgr3qr2j6-go-github-com-biogo-hts-csi-1.4.4
/gnu/store/353v4vxjx30yqpq9kxgf3fxmyfr9g6mc-govulncheck-0.0.0-20221229164908-ebf31f7dc3ef
/gnu/store/gxpjazj7hk4ih5rxbx2qkhcsabklm8sx-gofumpt-0.4.0
/gnu/store/s7fxah4mgzr20a171p12slb10xzwplqn-go-github-com-bep-golibsass-0.7.0

Sharlatan Hellseher (19):
  gnu: Add (gnu packages golang-check) module.
  gnu: go-github-com-stretchr-testify: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-jacobsa-oglemock: Move to (gnu packages golang-check)
  gnu: go-github-com-stretchr-testify: Remove lables.
  gnu: go-gopkg-in-check-v1: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-jacobsa-oglematchers: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-golangplus-testing: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-gopkg-in-go-playground-assert-v1: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-tdewolff-test: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-jacobsa-ogletest: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-google-gofuzz: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-cheekybits-is: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-frankban-quicktest: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-google-go-cmdtest: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-honnef-co-go-tools: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-golang-org-x-lint: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-golang-org-sql-mock: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).
  gnu: go-github-com-alecthomas-assert: Move to (gnu packages golang-check).

 gnu/local.mk                     |   1 +
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/databases.scm       |   1 +
 gnu/packages/education.scm       |   1 +
 gnu/packages/file-systems.scm    |   1 +
 gnu/packages/golang-check.scm    | 555 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang.scm          | 485 +--------------------------
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm            |   1 +
 gnu/packages/irc.scm             |   1 +
 gnu/packages/mail.scm            |   1 +
 gnu/packages/textutils.scm       |   1 +
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm |   1 +
 12 files changed, 566 insertions(+), 484 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/golang-check.scm

base-commit: 7823c6504082a0cfbd98beb301e041fb8bc4e44e
-- 
2.41.0