Subject: 30.0.50; widget-webkit-browse-url crashes

From: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 09:31:09 -0400

Command: src/emacs -Q --eval '(xwidget-webkit-browse-url
"http://neverssl.com/")'

backtrace:

Starting program: /home/mah/work/code/emacs-debug-master/src/emacs -Q -
-eval \(xwidget-webkit-browse-url\ \"http://neverssl.com/\"\)
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffe47fe6c0 (LWP 3657254)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe3ffd6c0 (LWP 3657255)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe29ff6c0 (LWP 3657256)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe21fe6c0 (LWP 3657257)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe19fd6c0 (LWP 3657258)]
[Thread 0x7fffe19fd6c0 (LWP 3657258) exited]
[New Thread 0x7fffe19fd6c0 (LWP 3657259)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe11fc6c0 (LWP 3657260)]
[Thread 0x7fffe19fd6c0 (LWP 3657259) exited]
[New Thread 0x7fffe19fd6c0 (LWP 3657261)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe09fb6c0 (LWP 3657262)]
[Thread 0x7fffe19fd6c0 (LWP 3657261) exited]
[Thread 0x7fffe11fc6c0 (LWP 3657260) exited]
[Thread 0x7fffe09fb6c0 (LWP 3657262) exited]
[Detaching after vfork from child process 3657264]
[New Thread 0x7fffe09fb6c0 (LWP 3657265)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe11fc6c0 (LWP 3657266)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe19fd6c0 (LWP 3657267)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6f1ff6c0 (LWP 3657268)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6e9fe6c0 (LWP 3657269)]
[New Thread 0x7fff67fff6c0 (LWP 3657270)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6e1fd6c0 (LWP 3657271)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6d9fc6c0 (LWP 3657272)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6d1fb6c0 (LWP 3657273)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6c9fa6c0 (LWP 3657274)]
[New Thread 0x7fff677fe6c0 (LWP 3657275)]
[New Thread 0x7fff66ffd6c0 (LWP 3657276)]
[Thread 0x7fff66ffd6c0 (LWP 3657276) exited]
[Thread 0x7fff677fe6c0 (LWP 3657275) exited]
[Thread 0x7fff6c9fa6c0 (LWP 3657274) exited]
[Thread 0x7fff6d1fb6c0 (LWP 3657273) exited]
[Thread 0x7fff6d9fc6c0 (LWP 3657272) exited]
[Thread 0x7fff6e1fd6c0 (LWP 3657271) exited]
[Thread 0x7fff67fff6c0 (LWP 3657270) exited]
[Thread 0x7fff6e9fe6c0 (LWP 3657269) exited]
[Thread 0x7fff6f1ff6c0 (LWP 3657268) exited]
[Thread 0x7fffe19fd6c0 (LWP 3657267) exited]
[Thread 0x7fffe11fc6c0 (LWP 3657266) exited]
[New Thread 0x7fffe11fc6c0 (LWP 3657277)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6d9fc6c0 (LWP 3657278)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6e1fd6c0 (LWP 3657279)]
[New Thread 0x7fff67fff6c0 (LWP 3657280)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6f1ff6c0 (LWP 3657281)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6e9fe6c0 (LWP 3657282)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6d1fb6c0 (LWP 3657283)]
[New Thread 0x7fff6c9fa6c0 (LWP 3657284)]
[New Thread 0x7fff677fe6c0 (LWP 3657285)]
[New Thread 0x7fff66ffd6c0 (LWP 3657286)]
[New Thread 0x7fff667fc6c0 (LWP 3657287)]
[New Thread 0x7fff65ffb6c0 (LWP 3657288)]
[New Thread 0x7fff657fa6c0 (LWP 3657289)]
[New Thread 0x7fff64ff96c0 (LWP 3657290)]
[New Thread 0x7fff3ffff6c0 (LWP 3657291)]
[New Thread 0x7fff3f7fe6c0 (LWP 3657292)]
[Thread 0x7fff3f7fe6c0 (LWP 3657292) exited]
[Thread 0x7fff3ffff6c0 (LWP 3657291) exited]
[New Thread 0x7fff3ffff6c0 (LWP 3657293)]
[New Thread 0x7fff3f7fe6c0 (LWP 3657294)]
[New Thread 0x7fff3cffd6c0 (LWP 3657295)]
[Detaching after vfork from child process 3657296]
[Detaching after vfork from child process 3657297]
[New Thread 0x7fff33fff6c0 (LWP 3657298)]
[New Thread 0x7fff337fe6c0 (LWP 3657299)]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
__pthread_kill_implementation (threadid=<optimized out>,
signo=signo@entry=6, no_tid=no_tid@entry=0) at ./nptl/pthread_kill.c:44
44      ./nptl/pthread_kill.c: No such file or directory.
#0  __pthread_kill_implementation (threadid=<optimized out>,
signo=signo@entry=6, no_tid=no_tid@entry=0) at ./nptl/pthread_kill.c:44
        tid = <optimized out>
        ret = 0
        pd = <optimized out>
        old_mask = {__val = {2314885530818453536}}
        ret = <optimized out>
#1  0x00007fffed0a9d9f in __pthread_kill_internal (signo=6,
threadid=<optimized out>) at ./nptl/pthread_kill.c:78
No locals.
#2  0x00007fffed05af32 in __GI_raise (sig=6) at
../sysdeps/posix/raise.c:26
        ret = <optimized out>
#3  0x00005555557c583e in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6,
backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:484
No locals.
#4  0x00005555558033c0 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
No locals.
#5  0x0000555555774439 in x_connection_closed (dpy=0x555556313cf0,
error_message=0x7fffffffbb60 "X protocol error: GLXBadWindow on
protocol request 149\nSerial no: 2465\nFailing resource ID (if any):
0x30001ea\nMinor code: 32\nThis is a bug!  Please report this to
[email-masked]!\n", ioerror=false) at xterm.c:26780
        dpyinfo = 0x5555564dc2a0
        frame = {i = 0x5555566d5ef5}
        tail = {i = 0x0}
        idx = {bytes = 576}
        io_error_handler = 0x7fffffffbfc0
        dmsg = {reason = 0 '\000', byte_order = 0 '\000', side_effects
= 0, timestamp = 0, x = 0, y = 0, index_atom = 0, source_window = 0}
        f = 0x7fffffffc010
        minibuf_frame = {i = 0x5555566d5ef5}
        tmp = {i = 0x2020202020202020}
        failable = <optimized out>
        stack = <optimized out>
        current_display = 0x555556313cf0
#6  0x00005555557747a0 in x_error_quitter (display=0x555556313cf0,
event=0x7fffffffc020) at xterm.c:26968
        buf = "GLXBadWindow", '\000' <repeats 243 times>
        buf1 = "X protocol error: GLXBadWindow on protocol request
149\nSerial no: 2465\nFailing resource ID (if any): 0x30001ea\nMinor
code: 32\nThis is a bug!  Please report this to
[email-masked]!\n\000UU", '\000' <repeats 34 times>...
#7  0x00005555557746c3 in x_error_handler (display=0x555556313cf0,
event=0x7fffffffc020) at xterm.c:26933
        stack = 0x0
        dpyinfo = 0x5555564dc2a0
        fail = 0x0
        last = 0x555556313cf0
#8  0x00007ffff6d1b99b in _XError () from /lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00007ffff6d18607 in ?? () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#10 0x00007ffff6d186a5 in ?? () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#11 0x00007ffff6d19152 in _XEventsQueued () from /lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#12 0x00007ffff6d0a817 in XPending () from /lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#13 0x00007ffff7d558bd in ?? () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-
3.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#14 0x00007ffff6e88ede in g_main_context_prepare () from /lib/x86_64-
linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#15 0x00007ffff6e898e3 in ?? () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-
2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#16 0x00007ffff6e89a77 in g_main_context_pending () from /lib/x86_64-
linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#17 0x00007ffff760851d in gtk_events_pending () from /lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/libgtk-3.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#18 0x0000555555771db1 in XTread_socket (terminal=0x5555561e4f90,
hold_quit=0x7fffffffc330) at xterm.c:25607
        count = 0
        event_found = false
        dpyinfo = 0x5555564dc2a0
#19 0x00005555557e1bb2 in gobble_input () at keyboard.c:7798
        nr = 21845
        hold_quit = {kind = NO_EVENT, part = scroll_bar_nowhere, code =
0, modifiers = 0, x = {i = 0x0}, y = {i = 0x0}, timestamp = 0,
frame_or_window = {i = 0x0}, arg = {i = 0x0}, device = {i = 0x30}}
        next = 0x0
        nread = 0
        err = false
        t = 0x5555561e4f90
#20 0x00005555557e211c in handle_async_input () at keyboard.c:8037
        nread = 0
#21 0x00005555557e213b in process_pending_signals () at keyboard.c:8051
No locals.
#22 0x00005555557e217b in unblock_input_to (level=0) at keyboard.c:8066
No locals.
#23 0x00005555557e219f in unblock_input () at keyboard.c:8085
No locals.
#24 0x0000555555990a26 in Fmake_xwidget (type=..., title=...,
width=..., height=..., arguments=..., buffer=..., related=...) at
xwidget.c:452
        settings = 0x5555570ea860
        webkit_context = 0x555556fc41d0
        xw = 0x555556e98c78
        val = {i = 0x555556e98c7d}
#25 0x00005555558c3a9b in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555560aa240
<Smake_xwidget>, numargs=7, args=0x7fffe47ff1d8) at eval.c:3059
        argbuf = {{i = 0x555555927106 <SUBRP+29>}, {i = 0x560aa245}, {i
= 0x7fffffffc520}, {i = 0x555555927691 <SUBR_NATIVE_COMPILEDP+58>}, {i
= 0x7fffffffc510}, {i = 0x11560aa245}, {i = 0x5555560aa245
<Smake_xwidget+5>}, {i = 0x7fffffffc530}}
        a = 0x7fffe47ff1d8
        fun = {i = 0x5555560aa245 <Smake_xwidget+5>}
#26 0x0000555555928986 in exec_byte_code (fun=..., args_template=1797,
nargs=7, args=0x7fffe47ff170) at bytecode.c:815
        call_nargs = 7
        call_fun = {i = 0x5555560aa245 <Smake_xwidget+5>}
        count1 = {bytes = 544}
        template = {i = 0x1c16}
        val = {i = 0x555556eed043}
        call_args = 0x7fffe47ff1d8
        original_fun = {i = 0x2aaa8fde54d0}
        bytecode = {i = 0x55555669a664}
        op = 7
        type = (unknown: 0xffffc9e0)
        targets = {0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>,
0x55555592c94a <exec_byte_code+20217>, 0x55555592c94c
<exec_byte_code+20219>, 0x55555592c94e <exec_byte_code+20221>,
0x55555592c950 <exec_byte_code+20223>, 0x55555592c950
<exec_byte_code+20223>, 0x55555592c9b5 <exec_byte_code+20324>,
0x55555592ca29 <exec_byte_code+20440>, 0x555555927f7f
<exec_byte_code+1326>, 0x555555927f81 <exec_byte_code+1328>,
0x555555927f83 <exec_byte_code+1330>, 0x555555927f85
<exec_byte_code+1332>, 0x555555927f87 <exec_byte_code+1334>,
0x555555927f87 <exec_byte_code+1334>, 0x555555927f8d
<exec_byte_code+1340>, 0x555555927f4e <exec_byte_code+1277>,
0x555555928430 <exec_byte_code+2527>, 0x555555928432
<exec_byte_code+2529>, 0x555555928434 <exec_byte_code+2531>,
0x555555928436 <exec_byte_code+2533>, 0x555555928438
<exec_byte_code+2535>, 0x555555928438 <exec_byte_code+2535>,
0x55555592846d <exec_byte_code+2588>, 0x55555592843e
<exec_byte_code+2541>, 0x55555592866d <exec_byte_code+3100>,
0x55555592866f <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x555555928671
<exec_byte_code+3104>, 0x555555928673 <exec_byte_code+3106>,
0x555555928675 <exec_byte_code+3108>, 0x555555928675
<exec_byte_code+3108>, 0x555555928627 <exec_byte_code+3030>,
0x55555592863e <exec_byte_code+3053>, 0x555555928723
<exec_byte_code+3282>, 0x555555928725 <exec_byte_code+3284>,
0x555555928727 <exec_byte_code+3286>, 0x555555928729
<exec_byte_code+3288>, 0x55555592872b <exec_byte_code+3290>,
0x55555592872b <exec_byte_code+3290>, 0x5555559286dd
<exec_byte_code+3212>, 0x5555559286f4 <exec_byte_code+3235>,
0x555555928aba <exec_byte_code+4201>, 0x555555928abc
<exec_byte_code+4203>, 0x555555928abe <exec_byte_code+4205>,
0x555555928ac0 <exec_byte_code+4207>, 0x555555928ac2
<exec_byte_code+4209>, 0x555555928ac2 <exec_byte_code+4209>,
0x555555928a74 <exec_byte_code+4131>, 0x555555928a8b
<exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x55555592930a <exec_byte_code+6329>,
0x555555929163 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55555592915a
<exec_byte_code+5897>, 0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>,
0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922
<exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>,
0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x555555929552
<exec_byte_code+6913>, 0x555555929745 <exec_byte_code+7412>,
0x5555559297b4 <exec_byte_code+7523>, 0x555555929821
<exec_byte_code+7632>, 0x555555929890 <exec_byte_code+7743>,
0x555555928245 <exec_byte_code+2036>, 0x5555559282d4
<exec_byte_code+2179>, 0x555555929916 <exec_byte_code+7877>,
0x555555928155 <exec_byte_code+1796>, 0x55555592833f
<exec_byte_code+2286>, 0x55555592998b <exec_byte_code+7994>,
0x5555559299f6 <exec_byte_code+8101>, 0x555555929a41
<exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x555555929aac <exec_byte_code+8283>,
0x555555929b15 <exec_byte_code+8388>, 0x555555929c04
<exec_byte_code+8627>, 0x555555929c4f <exec_byte_code+8702>,
0x555555929df8 <exec_byte_code+9127>, 0x555555929fc8
<exec_byte_code+9591>, 0x55555592a013 <exec_byte_code+9666>,
0x55555592a05e <exec_byte_code+9741>, 0x55555592a0c9
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x55555592a134 <exec_byte_code+9955>,
0x55555592a19f <exec_byte_code+10062>, 0x55555592a227
<exec_byte_code+10198>, 0x55555592a279 <exec_byte_code+10280>,
0x55555592a2cb <exec_byte_code+10362>, 0x55555592a39b
<exec_byte_code+10570>, 0x55555592a4ab <exec_byte_code+10842>,
0x55555592a5bb <exec_byte_code+11114>, 0x55555592a69d
<exec_byte_code+11340>, 0x55555592a78f <exec_byte_code+11582>,
0x55555592a881 <exec_byte_code+11824>, 0x55555592a973
<exec_byte_code+12066>, 0x55555592aa65 <exec_byte_code+12308>,
0x55555592abf4 <exec_byte_code+12707>, 0x55555592ad05
<exec_byte_code+12980>, 0x55555592ae91 <exec_byte_code+13376>,
0x55555592af5a <exec_byte_code+13577>, 0x55555592b023
<exec_byte_code+13778>, 0x55555592b4d7 <exec_byte_code+14982>,
0x555555928fd4 <exec_byte_code+5507>, 0x55555592b535
<exec_byte_code+15076>, 0x55555592b580 <exec_byte_code+15151>,
0x55555592b64b <exec_byte_code+15354>, 0x55555592b6a9
<exec_byte_code+15448>, 0x55555592b707 <exec_byte_code+15542>,
0x55555592b752 <exec_byte_code+15617>, 0x55555592b798
<exec_byte_code+15687>, 0x55555592b7de <exec_byte_code+15757>,
0x55555592b82c <exec_byte_code+15835>, 0x55555592c922
<exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592b887 <exec_byte_code+15926>,
0x55555592b8cd <exec_byte_code+15996>, 0x55555592b913
<exec_byte_code+16066>, 0x55555592b959 <exec_byte_code+16136>,
0x55555592b99f <exec_byte_code+16206>, 0x55555592b9e5
<exec_byte_code+16276>, 0x555555928fd4 <exec_byte_code+5507>,
0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592ba30
<exec_byte_code+16351>, 0x55555592ba83 <exec_byte_code+16434>,
0x55555592bace <exec_byte_code+16509>, 0x55555592bb19
<exec_byte_code+16584>, 0x55555592bb84 <exec_byte_code+16691>,
0x55555592bbef <exec_byte_code+16798>, 0x55555592bc3a
<exec_byte_code+16873>, 0x55555592bc85 <exec_byte_code+16948>,
0x55555592bcf0 <exec_byte_code+17055>, 0x55555592bd5b
<exec_byte_code+17162>, 0x55555592bdc6 <exec_byte_code+17269>,
0x55555592be0c <exec_byte_code+17339>, 0x55555592c922
<exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x555555928f1e <exec_byte_code+5325>,
0x555555928b28 <exec_byte_code+4311>, 0x5555559280c3
<exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x555555928bca <exec_byte_code+4473>,
0x555555928c4e <exec_byte_code+4605>, 0x555555928ccf
<exec_byte_code+4734>, 0x555555928d50 <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x555555928ee7 <exec_byte_code+5270>, 0x5555559285d4
<exec_byte_code+2947>, 0x555555928f9d <exec_byte_code+5452>,
0x55555592900b <exec_byte_code+5562>, 0x55555592909f
<exec_byte_code+5710>, 0x5555559290e8 <exec_byte_code+5783>,
0x555555929356 <exec_byte_code+6405>, 0x5555559293d3
<exec_byte_code+6530>, 0x55555592945b <exec_byte_code+6666>,
0x5555559294c1 <exec_byte_code+6768>, 0x55555592c922
<exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592be57 <exec_byte_code+17414>,
0x55555592bedf <exec_byte_code+17550>, 0x55555592bf2a
<exec_byte_code+17625>, 0x55555592bf75 <exec_byte_code+17700>,
0x55555592bfc0 <exec_byte_code+17775>, 0x55555592c00b
<exec_byte_code+17850>, 0x55555592c076 <exec_byte_code+17957>,
0x55555592c0e1 <exec_byte_code+18064>, 0x55555592c14c
<exec_byte_code+18171>, 0x55555592c1b7 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x55555592c3bf <exec_byte_code+18798>, 0x55555592c42a
<exec_byte_code+18905>, 0x55555592c495 <exec_byte_code+19012>,
0x55555592c4e0 <exec_byte_code+19087>, 0x55555592c61e
<exec_byte_code+19405>, 0x55555592c75c <exec_byte_code+19723>,
0x55555592c7a7 <exec_byte_code+19798>, 0x55555592c7f2
<exec_byte_code+19873>, 0x55555592b1c9 <exec_byte_code+14200>,
0x55555592b375 <exec_byte_code+14628>, 0x55555592c844
<exec_byte_code+19955>, 0x55555592c8b3 <exec_byte_code+20066>,
0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922
<exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>,
0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922
<exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>,
0x555555929b86 <exec_byte_code+8501>, 0x55555592a31d
<exec_byte_code+10444>, 0x55555592b5cd <exec_byte_code+15228>,
0x55555592cab8 <exec_byte_code+20583>, 0x55555592cb2d
<exec_byte_code+20700>, 0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>,
0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592cbbf
<exec_byte_code+20846>, 0x55555592cc46 <exec_byte_code+20981>,
0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922
<exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>,
0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922
<exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>,
0x55555592c922 <exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592c922
<exec_byte_code+20177>, 0x55555592cd89 <exec_byte_code+21304> <repeats
64 times>}
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        bc = 0x555556089ab0 <main_thread+496>
        top = 0x7fffe47ff1d0
        pc = 0x555556d6a3dc "\302``T\303\304\305\006\006E$\210\207"
        bytestr = {i = 0x55555669a664}
        vector = {i = 0x555556346e35}
        maxdepth = {i = 0x3e}
        const_length = 6
        bytestr_length = 33
        vectorp = 0x555556346e38
        max_stack = 15
        frame_base = 0x7fffe47ff198
        fp = 0x7fffe47ff210
        bytestr_data = 0x555556d6a3c8
"\006\006b\210\300\006\006\006\006\006\006\006\006\006\006\301\006\a&\a
\302``T\303\304\305\006\006E$\210\207"
        rest = false
        mandatory = 5
        nonrest = 7
        pushedargs = 7
        result = {i = 0x7fffffffc880}
#27 0x00005555558c3cc4 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (fun=...,
args_template=513, nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcae0) at eval.c:3094
No locals.
#28 0x00005555558c4151 in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffcae0) at eval.c:3166
        val = {i = 0x7fffe5aa4113}
        syms_left = {i = 0x806}
        next = {i = 0x2aaa8fec81a0}
        lexenv = {i = 0x30}
        count = {bytes = 384}
        i = 1
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_rest = 127
#29 0x00005555558c3e56 in apply_lambda (fun=..., args=..., count=...)
at eval.c:3116
        arg_vector = 0x7fffffffcae0
        tem = {i = 0x555556b2edd4}
        sa_avail = 16376
        sa_count = {bytes = 384}
        numargs = 1
        args_left = {i = 0x0}
#30 0x00005555558c1fc0 in eval_sub (form=...) at eval.c:2558
        original_fun = {i = 0x2aaa8fec81a0}
        original_args = {i = 0x7fffe5aa4113}
        count = {bytes = 352}
        fun = {i = 0x555556e90de5}
        val = {i = 0x5555558c5449 <do_specbind+338>}
        funcar = {i = 0x37e0}
        argvals = {{i = 0x7fffffffcbe0}, {i = 0x555556135b00
<lispsym>}, {i = 0x0}, {i = 0x7fffe5b18708}, {i = 0x7fffffffcc00}, {i =
0x55555613fa30 <lispsym+40752>}, {i = 0x5555558b949a
<BUFFER_OBJFWDP+24>}, {i = 0x0}}
#31 0x00005555558c139b in Feval (form=..., lexical=...) at eval.c:2375
        count = {bytes = 320}
#32 0x00007fffe56efc00 in
F636f6d6d616e642d6c696e652d31_command_line_1_0 () from
/home/mah/work/code/emacs-debug-master/src/../native-lisp/30.0.50-
aad33bab/preloaded/startup-bbc6ea72-b64c9391.eln
No symbol table info available.
#33 0x00005555558c3907 in funcall_subr (subr=0x7fffe5f97258, numargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffd2e8) at eval.c:3047
        argbuf = {{i = 0x7fffe5f9725d}, {i = 0x555556135b00 <lispsym>},
{i = 0x0}, {i = 0x0}, {i = 0x7fffffffd1e0}, {i = 0x11558b878c}, {i =
0x7fffe5f9725d}, {i = 0x7fffffffd1f0}}
        a = 0x7fffffffd2e8
        fun = {i = 0x7fffe5f9725d}
#34 0x00005555558c3379 in funcall_general (fun=..., numargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffd2e8) at eval.c:2954
        original_fun = {i = 0x2aaa8fe61728}
#35 0x00005555558c36d9 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd2e0) at
eval.c:3008
        count = {bytes = 224}
        val = {i = 0x2aaa8fafdde0}
#36 0x00007fffe56e776f in F636f6d6d616e642d6c696e65_command_line_0 ()
from /home/mah/work/code/emacs-debug-master/src/../native-lisp/30.0.50-
aad33bab/preloaded/startup-bbc6ea72-b64c9391.eln
No symbol table info available.
#37 0x00005555558c38ee in funcall_subr (subr=0x7fffe5ecbae0, numargs=0,
args=0x7fffffffd4d0) at eval.c:3045
        argbuf = {{i = 0x7fffe5ecbae5}, {i = 0x555556135b00 <lispsym>},
{i = 0x0}, {i = 0x0}, {i = 0x7fffffffd3d0}, {i = 0x11558b878c}, {i =
0x7fffe5ecbae5}, {i = 0x7fffffffd3e0}}
        a = 0x7fffffffd4d0
        fun = {i = 0x7fffe5ecbae5}
#38 0x00005555558c3379 in funcall_general (fun=..., numargs=0,
args=0x7fffffffd4d0) at eval.c:2954
        original_fun = {i = 0x2aaa8fd95fb0}
#39 0x00005555558c36d9 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd4c8) at
eval.c:3008
        count = {bytes = 192}
        val = {i = 0x55555592e63e <bcall0>}
#40 0x00007fffe56e3257 in
F6e6f726d616c2d746f702d6c6576656c_normal_top_level_0 () from
/home/mah/work/code/emacs-debug-master/src/../native-lisp/30.0.50-
aad33bab/preloaded/startup-bbc6ea72-b64c9391.eln
No symbol table info available.
#41 0x00005555558c1d56 in eval_sub (form=...) at eval.c:2508
        i = 0
        maxargs = 0
        args_left = {i = 0x0}
        numargs = 0
        original_fun = {i = 0x2aaa8fc64af0}
        original_args = {i = 0x0}
        count = {bytes = 128}
        fun = {i = 0x7fffe5d9a625}
        val = {i = 0x5555558c5449 <do_specbind+338>}
        funcar = {i = 0x7fffffffd620}
        argvals = {{i = 0x7fffffffd5c0}, {i = 0x555556135b00
<lispsym>}, {i = 0x0}, {i = 0x7fffe5b18708}, {i = 0x7fffffffd5e0}, {i =
0x55555613fa30 <lispsym+40752>}, {i = 0x5555558b949a
<BUFFER_OBJFWDP+24>}, {i = 0x0}}
#42 0x00005555558c139b in Feval (form=..., lexical=...) at eval.c:2375
        count = {bytes = 96}
#43 0x00005555557ce2a4 in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1166
No locals.
#44 0x00005555558beadb in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5555557ce281
<top_level_2>, handlers=..., hfun=0x5555557cda95 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1486
        val = {i = 0x5555557ca55e <builtin_lisp_symbol+48>}
        c = 0x55555639bbb0
#45 0x00005555557ce2f5 in top_level_1 (ignore=...) at keyboard.c:1174
No locals.
#46 0x00005555558bdc34 in internal_catch (tag=..., func=0x5555557ce2a6
<top_level_1>, arg=...) at eval.c:1209
        val = {i = 0x0}
        c = 0x55555639ba70
#47 0x00005555557ce1ba in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1134
No locals.
#48 0x00005555557cd537 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:744
        count = {bytes = 32}
        val = {i = 0x7fffffffd7e0}
#49 0x00005555557cd763 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:827
        count = {bytes = 0}
        buffer = {i = 0x0}
#50 0x00005555557c8cac in main (argc=4, argv=0x7fffffffda98) at
emacs.c:2625
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        old_argc = 4
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = true
        only_version = false
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        lc_all = 0x0
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = false

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-10-18 built on gabriel
Repository revision: 06fc5c24170b820939d3d51071b2957354edcb65
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version
11.0.12201009
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-gif=ifavailable --with-tree-sitter=ifavailable
 --with-cairo --with-imagemagick --with-json --with-native-compilation
 --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-gconf
 --with-xwidgets --with-imagemagick --with-modules'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GCONF GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS
HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11
XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring comp
comp-cstr warnings icons rx cl-seq cl-macs gv cl-extra help-mode
bytecomp byte-compile emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd
fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-
generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 104514 8744) (symbols 48 7910 0) (strings 32 27805 1955)
 (string-bytes 1 892444) (vectors 16 21606)
 (vector-slots 8 389921 16128) (floats 8 51 54) (intervals 56 267 0)
 (buffers 992 11))