Subject: [bug#66536] [PATCH 0/1] gnu: unison: Update to 2.53.3.

From: pukkamustard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 12:01:12 +0000

Hello Guix,

This updates unison to 2.53.3.

Unison can now be built with OCaml 4.14.1 (instead of 4.09). We should now be
able to remove all OCaml 4.09 (and 4.07) packages except those needed for the
prospective bootstrap.

CCing Andreas who I belive is a unison user.

Cheers,
pukkamustard

pukkamustard (1):
  gnu: unison: Update to 2.53.3.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 -
 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm                        | 50 ++----------
 .../patches/unison-fix-ocaml-4.08.patch       | 81 -------------------
 3 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 124 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/unison-fix-ocaml-4.08.patch

base-commit: 1328c4cca531318e3ed90c6aecb522a5b22a4bcc
-- 
2.41.0