Subject: bug#66531: [PATCH] ftw: Fix getuid-or-false, getgid-or-false macros.

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 20:20:03 +0200

On 2023-10-13 17:30:06 +0000, Mike Gran wrote:
> > Both macros were missing a quote for the procedure call, causing the
> > actual return value to be compiled into the ftw.go, instead of the
> >procedure call.  Snippet from disassembly of ftw.go does confirm that:
> 
> Looks good to me.
> 
> If you don't have commit approval, I can take the action to commit it,
> and write a test case, since I was the one who broke it back in 2021.

I do not have commit access, nor I am sure how the tests should look
like, so if you would be so kind to take it over from here, that would
be great. :)

> Mike Gran

Tomas Volf

-- 
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.