Subject: [PATCH v2 00/10] Remove dependency of polkit, python-dbusmock, etc. on (guix build syscalls)

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 15:43:24 +0200

Hello!

Here’s an updated version of this patch set; changes compared to v1:

  • Update outdated comment in one of the packages;

  • Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls) of the following build
    systems: ant, dub, android-ndk.

I’ve pushed this as ‘wip-syscall-update’ and got ci.guix to build it:

  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/syscall-update

As discussed earlier, I’ll send a merge request.

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (10):
  gnu: mutter: Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls).
  gnu: python-ipykernel: Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls).
  gnu: python-dbusmock: Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls).
  gnu: python-dbusmock: Rewrite phases as a gexp.
  gnu: python-dbusmock: Use ‘search-input-file’.
  gnu: polkit: Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls).
  gnu: public-inbox: Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls).
  build-system/ant: Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls).
  build-system/android-ndk: Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls).
  build-system/dub: Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls).

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm            | 32 +++++-----
 gnu/packages/mail.scm             | 33 +++++------
 gnu/packages/polkit.scm           | 35 +++++------
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm       | 99 +++++++++++++++----------------
 guix/build-system/android-ndk.scm |  1 -
 guix/build-system/ant.scm         |  1 -
 guix/build-system/dub.scm         |  1 -
 7 files changed, 92 insertions(+), 110 deletions(-)

base-commit: 8ca7ccbf0dad63d75637ffdc6a5105eb9a4a4673
-- 
2.41.0